Found some mushrooms, but idk if there magic shrooms.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fijj, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Well, i know this is the wrong forum to post shroom pics, but i registered at mycotopia and apparently i need to wait for someone to check my email and shit for me to post, so i decided to post here also..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, what do you guys think?

2. you need to provide clearer photos of the caps of the mushrooms as well as the underside (the gills)but it looks like your the second retard postingPsathyrella's which are not active get a spore print as well... actually head over to shroomery.org

3. lmao harsh, but follow this advice

4. yeah sorry.

I can't really get anything clearer cause i only own a phone cam.

5. i would say that they arent active. dont look like any wood growing ones that ive seen active.

6. I'm not expert by ANY means, but, they don't look like "magic" mushrooms to me.
    Get spore prints and head to the shroomery.

7. Please. Do. Not. Eat. Those. Shrooms.

8. ive seen so many threads like this lately...WHAT THE FUCK???? u dont just look at any mushroom and think they have psicobilin (sp?) in them...serioulsy unless u know exactly what u are looking for then dont even bother cuz its almost guaranteed they wont make u trip (and make u very sick instead)

9. lol i didnt even touch em.

It was more of a spur of the moment thing.. I lost my job a few weeks ago and i need some cash, and since i live on a cow farm i decided to look for some.

I'm gonna check some of my sister's cow fields and see what i can find later tonight.

10. Dude I definitely wouldn't eat that shit, even if somebody over the internet told you they're legit. You could fuckin die.

As for my input, they don't really look like shrooms, but like everyone is saying... It's hard to tell with some 1.5 megapixel picture from a phone