Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found some bud in a bag in a bush outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by demis, Jan 8, 2012.

1. So, I found a bag of bud outside in a bush, it looks pretty good, not unlike some other bud I've had from around here, but it smells like pepper? What the heck is up with this? Should I risk smoking it?

2. smoke it all.

3. Naw man its just weed, just go out and pay for some fresh smoke. It will be a lot better experince than risking smoking shit.

4. Sounds like oregeno

5. The real question is what were you doing in a bush...peeping tom?

6. If its weed smoke it. If you are too stupid to tell, then dont smoke it.

7. It was a bush next to my back porch, thank you very much. I was walking outside when I saw a bag poking out, and thinking it was trash, pulled it out of the bush.

8. Pictures?

9. Pics or it never happened.

10. some kid probably stashed it there. its up to you man, but remember, how would you feel if someone smoked your stash? maybe smoke it and wait for the kid to come back and smoke him up?

11. Dude no one would stash it on his back porch lol toke up.

12. I can't believe how many threads are made like this, and people actually say smoke it. Anything could be on it.... Would you eat a wrapped up sandwich that you found in pig shit or on the bus? Yah, smoke it you know it's a tiny chance heroin, coke, or PCP could be on it.

13. yes, blow that bag of bud from that bush, in your bedroom from a big fat bowl in a big blue bong

14. then how did it get there...?

15. Dude, idk how to post pics from a tablet.

16. Don't do it, it's probably been dipped in cyanide :(

17. It makes no sense to lace weed like that. Anyone into coke, heroin, or PCP would not waste their "goods" by lacing it on a bag of weed.. Not to mention, who couldn't go for some PCP!

Anyways, I'd smoke that shit. If it's weed, then why not.

18. Pepper? Like a spicy smell? Jus sounds like what some danks smell like. But if it's like straight up pepper then Idk.

Edit: I'd smoke it, someone proly jus hid it there. If they were trying to poison the unsuspecting finder they would have left it in a place that would have been lil easier to find, I mean really- how many people expect others to be going through a bush looking for stuff? You proly jus found someone elses hidden stash.

19. When I opened up the bag and smelled it, it smelled like pepper, but I took it out and smelled it and it just smelled like good weed. I was kinda hoping someone could tell me what kind it is. It smells like pepper until you get really close, and it has very fine little crystals.