Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found roaches, safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canboi98, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #21 Cawdswallup, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Well i'm glad that you're not mad but I would just like to inform that name calling is against the rules and if you wish to stick around a while you might want to consider the rules when replying in the future.

2. #22 Cawdswallup, Jan 20, 2014
    ^ It's a good thing I don't intend on reporting you, isn't it?

OP are you gonna smoke those roaches? 

3. [quote name="codswallop" post="19371525" timestamp="1390182650"]^ It's a good thing I don't intend on reporting you, isn't it?OP are you gonna smoke those roaches? [/quote]I'll report him. Im bored.Sent from The Gods.

4. #24 Cawdswallup, Jan 20, 2014
    Forgive me but this one does not appear to be a middle-aged man. 

5. You should do it and then make a hobby out of it, why do it just once :)

6. If you wanna use it, I'd cook with it. I'm guessing that's the safest way to use it. I def wouldn't smoke it tho. If it were the dankest dank in the most expensive place for weed its worth max 50 bucks.

7. Oh gross smoking someone elses old butts

8. #28 Cawdswallup, Jan 20, 2014
    I nearly cried of laughter. I read you're post and my brain read it like it was something an old friend said and fuck was it hilarious. 

9. [quote name="JerBear31" post="19371166" timestamp="1390178162"]Don't do it, it could have mold inside of it, and the bud is almost garbage at this point. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I was going to say smoke it untill I read this... DO NOT smoke... It WILL have mold in it... Like it does have mold on it no dought..it's been in a cool wet place....

10. One time something similar happened to me and I was afraid to smoke it because I was paranoid that it might be k-2 lmao

11. Man, that's pretty much like smoking cigarettes that you found half burned on the ground. You don't know what the person has, and the whole aspect is just gross. If you knew who's they were it'd be a different story, but then again, they were still laying there for god knows how long.

12. [SUB]This is very similar to a post I made a while back, about finding a gram or two of some dank. About half the people here said they wouldn't smoke it, and half said they would.[/SUB]

[SUB]I did, and it was some great weed. No prpblems.[/SUB]

[SUB]Roaches... eh.... I don't even prefer to smoke my own roaches, over some good, fresh dank.... But then again, if I had none, then found some roaches.... uhhh.... well I might just have to try one.... and if that went okay, maybe 12 ;) [/SUB]

[SUB]One things for sure, if those roaches don't kill you, something else will :)[/SUB]

[SUB]Have a great day :)[/SUB]

13. Don't do it bro.

Well if I live to be 100 then I'm not yet middle aged.

15. If you found them in snow there shouldn't be any mould on them bro .... i say dry it out at room temp (not any warmer because mould could potentially grow) and then roll a fatty and report back :D

16. False. There are molds that grow in low temperature. And there are strains that grow in temperatures over 100F. When they say mold thrives in warmer temperatures temperatures, that's just an umbrella term for how most molds grow best in the warmer temperature zone. But its not true for every strain or species of mold.

17. #37 IvGotMilk, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014

Thanks for the info, i will bare this in mind in future. But the cold temps will reduce the likelihood of mould growing on the bud ?

And didn't your username use to be "The Doctor"

18. Reduce likelihood, of course. Much fewer species grow in freezing temps vs like 80f. But since there is moisture involved, the possibility for mold is still there.

With something like mold that could get you very sick, I just don't see this risk/reward being worth it.

19. And no I've been dsc. Been sporting a doctor who avi since the summer when I got into the show, I used to have Sheldon Cooper as my avi.

The_doctor still goes by that username and still posts, I am not him though

20. OP are you serious?   IMO that is just plain filthy Mcnasty!  you just don't know what's in there or who smoked it.