found rite thread i think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bulliez, Oct 29, 2011.

1. #1 Bulliez, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    journals umm dont havem or just lazy or yea couch lock want feed back man so imma post some pics.....welcome all comments the good the bad and the ugly....thanks in advance.

t5 4 ft 8 tube veg

cloner is self made areo

sensi nuets

1000w running the xxxl oucho hood

hortilux super hps

dwc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wrong thread again wtf is going on ?

3. looks good to me .... love the Lowe's buckets..... sorry inside joke!!!!! set up looks fine plants good lighting is OK keep up the good work

4. Looking good bro! So are those pups!

5. Very nice setup you have my friend

6. thank you all for the comments

7. Nice little set up. Not trying to give you crap, but you got a lot of personal info around here and a quick google search leads to a very narrow list of names and phone numbers. You're too easy to track. I'd secure it up a little, man. Cops aren't always the worst people to come around.
    You're grow looks nice. I'd turn around the air conditioner so it doesn't blow directly on the plants, just cools the room.
    Peace.

8. ^ Agree, but he might be legal in MI. And with those dogs, I would leave my doors unlocked 24/7. I have 3 APBT's myself.

9. The "How to People"

10. Legal with that many plants? I doubt it unless he is a dispensary.

11. #12 LilJ86, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    dont move to vacaville.. theres another story on same site about pants being stolen then found at a motel 6..

12. I see 6-8 plants flowering. I think I read 12 plants flowering max is legal in MI if you're registered and all that. Have no clue what the current laws are.

13. i am legal and never more than 12 rooted at a time the plants seen under veg are same bigger plants in in other pics and actually think it was two diff growes

14. come holla ....vvvvvvvvvv click da link foo

Do Or Die - One More Way 2 Die - YouTube

15. Not quite sure what er, um what that link is supposed to show.
    Foo? Sorry, I'm not fluent in ghetto. If you think I was giving you shit, you're off base. You want your name, address, and phone # out there? Up to you. You really are that easy to track.

16. #17 Bulliez, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    just a lil progress report input comment welcome .....

berry white bout 2 weeks out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]