Found random nug in kitchen

Discussion in 'General' started by HERBAVOR420, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I was going through my kitchen today as it had just been worked on. I then noticed a ziplock and I thought, "Is that a nug I see in that bag? It can't be." I grab the bag open it and it is in fact a nice looking 1.67g nug. There was also a .5g ball of hash.

This was not my weed. a worker had been working there an hour before, and my brothers friends smoke on weekdays at lunch in the house. That would mean that bag of weed would have to been sitting there for a day at least. Are my parents trying to get me into trouble? Where did the nug come from?

My theory is one of my brothers friends left dro, and I happened to find it. The part I am unsure about is whether my parents know of the bag of weed or not. I took the bag anyways:D because some dumbass left it there and almost caused a shitfest.

2. Smoke it. When you find the rightful owner make sure to smoke them up.

3. Lucky dude, never have i came upon a bag of random weed.

4. Pics? And sweet find :p

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

5. Well I say take it because they left at your house, which probably could have got you in some trouble. Your brothers friend will learn to be careful with where he places thing after that.

6. It was the workers weed for sure

7. Man that is a once in a life time thing where you find a nug AND a chunk of hash, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that first bowl must be an incredible feeling haha, rarely around here do people carry both since hash is in another category (Law) so its always a giant hassle to get both at the same time.

8. Fuck it then, the way I see it that shit is yours then, bro. Someone who is doing work for you is supposed to be professional. I would NEVER think of bringing my trees with me into a customers place, let alone leave the shit there.

Oh well, finders keepers :smoke:

9. #10 HERBAVOR420, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    Haha I know man. I ate this brownie right when the guy came. About 3 hours in and the guy was still going at it and had no idea what he was doing yet I myself had no clue what was supposed to be going on since I was stoned as fuck and un instructed to what the issue was. It turns out he messed up the stove top and my parents are pissed. On top of that he left tree in the kitchen. My parents would have been so much more mad and the weed and hash would have been thrown out. On top of that the guy probably would have lost his job.

10. How come stuff like this never happen to me?

11. nug pics later, I need to find a good camera.

12. Where can you find a good camera?

13. You saying you don't have a box for all of the old, two thousand dollar, expert-level cameras you have lying around?

14. I'm not saying I don't, and I actually I do, but what good is it?

I tell you a funny thing.

All that stuff in the box is useless if there is no SD card.

And at the moment, I can't find a single SD card anywhere!

15. You gotta quit it! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I found a small nug once. I think I even made a thread about it a long time ago. My cat, Doughboy, came in the house with it stuck to his tail. I have no idea where he got it, and I did not go looking. I didn't smoke it either. I had no idea where it came from, or how it was grown. And, I didn't want to smoke anything that had been stuck to my cat's tail. :p I knew it wasn't mine because it didn't look like any strain I was growing. It's still cool to find free weed, though! If I ever find a nug in a bag, I'd probably try it out. :smoking:

16. Look what the cat brought in... some free weed... how nice.

Hope you're feeling not too bad about the cat.

How's Doughboy doing? He he OK?

17. The nug has a fruity sweet citrusy skunk to it. It smells really good.

Here is the rest of the nug

Attached Files:

• nug.jpg
      nug.jpg
      File size:
      132 KB
      Views:
  18. I would of fosho smoked it.
    Got me fucked up

19. Straight up smoke it the same thing happened to me when I was vacuuming keep it