Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found plants on my property :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Jun 21, 2012.

1. So I live on a farm, my dad is a pothead. He's in his 50's and has been smoking since he was a teenager. He just buys a few hundred bucks of weed and he just carries around like a gram with him in his pocket every day. But today, I was high just walking around my farm and I noticed 5 marijuana plants. It was in an odd location, it was on the edge/corner of my grove right by a cornfield. It goes into the grove a few feet, but this area is about 30 feet from the road but it's not very visible..it blends in very well. I'll take pics tomorrow, the plants are about 3 to 4 feet high. There is no bud growing on it yet. Do you think my dad could've planted this? I kinda doubt it..do ya think it's ditch weed? Is ditch weed any good? lol

Oh another question, I wanna actually plant some pot, make a little pot garden in my grove :D But where do I get seeds?

2. OH BTW the plants are next to some evergreen/pine trees if that means anything.

3. I just googled "marijuana seeds" came up with buttload of places dude.

4. I can't buy it online lol :p, one I don't trust it. Two, I still live with my rents.

5. [quote name='"Brantley"']

I can't buy it online lol :p, one I don't trust it. Two, I still live with my rents.[/quote]

I'm kind of sketched to buy online too. Ask your dealer I'd he can get ya seeds.

6. 1 what r u doing @ GC if u don't trust the internet? 2 I thought u said ur dad smokes? ...I'm at a loss here...

7. I also live on a farm, had a few plants in the cornfield last year, but I planted them there. Cow manure and no nutes, had an OK outdoor, wasn't the best, but it was definitly worth growing/smoking.

8. [quote name='"Suntrust7"']1 what r u doing @ GC if u don't trust the internet? 2 I thought u said ur dad smokes? ...I'm at a loss here...[/quote]

GC is different. We are not breaking any laws here but if your order seeds you are.

9. not if you live in a chill country

10. [quote name='"Antarctica"']

not if you live in a chill country[/quote]

Most countries if I am wrong please correct me, still consider selling seeds as selling cannabis. I do know that in countries like Canada and the Netherlands they can legally sell seeds.

11. Pics or it didn't happen

12. If you set a whole plant on fire under something like a HUGE bag or hot air balloon...then go inside...hm

13. Of Course.

14. I inspected further today, it's ditchweed :/ the plants ranged from 3 inches high to 3 1/2 feet high. It was hard to tell the gender of the plant because it wasn't mature by any means yet. I walked a bit further down my grove about 30 feet..I found some more plants, a few of them just started blooming and it had seeds so I know it's all ditch..ditch marijuana is quite common in the midwest Iowa, Minnesota, Dakota's etc..

15. drchronic dot com is a great place to find a whole bunch of diff seed banks, and is supposedly very reliable. (everything from lowryder/auto flower to feminized or reg seeds)

As well as bcseedking dot com, i've heard is very reliable as well and has some of the best prices on seeds, great strains too. (great strains, great reviews, great prices, really my number 1 site to check once i get a safe area to grow)
    scope em.

16. check out attitude or greenhouse for relaible seeds from what i hear. but as far as i know most places its legal to buy seeds, as you can get around it the "greenhouse" way, which is simply by saying they are souvenirs. plus seeds have no illegal compounds in them so they should not be illegal. its kinda like saying cough syrup should be illegal because you can make meth with it. which wouldnt make sense. but the states are fucked with most of their laws so dont take my word on that... check out yourself, its different everywhere.

17. It's the next day. Can you plzzz post the pics?

18. pics or didn't happen, pics or didn't happen lol

some people are funny

ask your dad - if its his leave it....