Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found out that my parents...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sweetpotaters, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Hey all. I recently found out that my mom has smoked weed before and plans on doing it this weekend. Also my friend told me that his dad told him that my dad has a bowl (his dad saw it when he came over to borrow a tool). I think it would be awesome to smoke up with my parents, but I'm still living under their roof and don't want to get kicked out or forced to stop (they don't know I toke)

On top of that I'm not 100% that my dad does smoke. All I have is my friends statement. He does have two tobacco pipes, but they've never been used.

Not quite sure what I'm asking here. I guess advice on the overall situation. What would you do?

2. Have 'the talk' with your parents. Basically just let them know, before they find out on their own, that you've taken a liking to the ganj. Hope for the best.

3. Thanks man, I don't have to decide straight away anyway because my parents are out of town this weekend, but when they get back I might do that

4. Say, "I don't care what you do with your friends, but that shit better not come in my house, mom and dad."

5. ^lol
    Try and find his pot pipe while they're gone, but don't be too nosy that would just be invading their privacy. But if you ever find any of their nug stuff put it on the table and ask them to take a seat and slide your bowl there and be like "why did I find this in your guys dresser" "I don't know son but THAT one is not ours....." "Love you mom and dad :smoke:"

6. ^ Wish it was that simple. If my dad does/did smoke, he would go all out on hiding it, and the only way I could possibly find it is to probably invade his privacy. Ill go on a "scouting" mission later if I get the chance...

7. Lol you'd be surprised, stoners rarely lose their lax sense on pot. Just look in the most obvious place you'd hide something if you were your dad, probably in a toolbox or something, if your friends dad saw it in the garage, I'd start there. You can keep all kinds of "tools" in there and no one would find them.

8. I'd like to think that my parents smoked my weed when they found it and "threw it away", but you never know.

9. Step 1: Hit bong
    Step 2: Go to parents room
    Step 3: Blow bong hit into there room (while they're in the room)
    Step 4: Profit?

10. I would advise that you walk into your parents room and take a fat shit on one of there pillows.

That would definitely solve your problem.... yah.. :smoking:

11. :rolleyes: How violated would you feel should your Dad go on a "scouting" mission on your personal effects? He would at least have more justification, your thoughts seem rather similiar to a juvinile's. :smoke:

12. Tell them you blow trees and if they hate beat their legs in with a bat

13. Never tell your parents until you get caught if your unsure of their response, it was one of the worst mistakes I made

14. So your mom told you she's going to this weekend?
    If they're not trying to keep it discrete, then they probably won't make a big deal out of it if they find out you smoke. The most they'll probably do is just tell you to stop. They don't really have shit on you if they both smoke.
    With that being said, I still don't think it'd be smart to go up to them and say "Hey, wanna smoke a bowl?"

It's your parents man, you know them much better than all of us.
    In the end, it's your call. :p

15. You could always "just happen upon" this fairly recent news article and show it to Mom. The fact is, 1 out of every 8 women will get breast cancer! :eek: After you show it to Mom, watch her reaction- it will tell you a lot!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate[/FONT]

Granny

16. #16 sweetpotaters, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013

A Scouting mission into my garage which is full of tools. Geddit? :smoke:

17. Somehow I don't think you have my best interests at hand :rolleyes:

18. Gotter, much better words than the "invade his privacy" phrase. A simple, common area, topographical survey. :cool: :smoke: