Found out my dad has a pot plant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorReefer, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So, my dads cool with me smoking and all and he smokes to, and today, my dad wanted me to give him a drum lesson but I was really high at the moment so I was like "gimme 20 minutes" and he said he was gonna spread some fertilizer and to come find him when i was ready. well, 20 mins goes by and I go downstairs and then out back to look for my dad, I see him through the fence and say Hi, and ask if hes ready, then I notice he had a plant in pot in his hands, lol he was moving it to the woods. I laughed :laughing:

2. where was it before? how did you not notice that.. haha

3. That's what's up! I remember when my bestfriend found his dads weed plants and stash. His dad had garbage bags full (but he grew reggie) and my bestfriend and I would take literally ziplock full bags and we'd smoke that shit all summer long! Happy tokin OP!

4. [quote name='"RollinGanja"']That's what's up! I remember when my bestfriend found his dads weed plants and stash. His dad had garbage bags full (but he grew reggie) and my bestfriend and I would take literally ziplock full bags and we'd smoke that shit all summer long! Happy tokin OP![/quote]

Gross hah

5. Shoulda OK'd that drum lesson bro, drumming high is uber fun.

6. [quote name='"Mrmrmrmr"']

Gross hah[/quote]

Ha that's what I thought at first, until I smoked the shit. His dad grew some pretty damn good reggie I won't deny it!