Found out how to make the world much much bigger.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Budd, Nov 3, 2006.

1. I think insects had it worked out. They're smaller so they take less resources (individually of course). What if to the 'more evolved' species, humans are seen as a plague? As I see it the only species that agrees we are top dog, are humans. Hey I'm just thinking outside the box :D. Any thoughts?

2. a mouse!

:hello: :hello:

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

is this the thinking that may explain why some humans hunt whales?

EDIT-
    add more matter.

...?

3. I don't think you can add more matter (cannot be created nor destroyed i think ;) ) How is it that many other creatures have been around longer, yet we are top dog?

And yes I do think they're is something (possibly many things) bigger than us. My belief on the matter is depicted fairly well in the last scene of "Men In Black". In this scene they zoom out from two people, to the city, to the state, to the earth, to the galaxy, to the universe, to being in some aliens marble, as they're playing some game. I believe we are connected somehow like this. Oh yeah hey digit what whales? lol.

4. matter can be created.... tho its not easy (for us humans) but it has been done, i cant remember the details but believe its involves smashing high energy particles together in a partical accelerator , the energy created from the resulting "explosion" , is enough to manifest an additional particle.. tho this "new particle" is unstable and quickly decays..

nevertheless matter is still created, or converted from energy remember E=MC2

5. Perhaps they should rephrase it as "matter cannot be created and sustained"

6. Yea it is possible to smash atoms at a real high rate but its ridiculous. There has to be a tube that stretchs for miles and miles....and some more miles, its ridiculous like 100s i think. Then they have to be pushed with magnets at the speed of light and crash into eachother.

The main problem is you can only do so much at a time. To get enough stable matter to do anything would take years, plus you have to worry about making anti matter and blowing some shit up so...not likely.