Found Nugs In A Bush

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HEADDS, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Lately while walking my dog I have been finding metal socket pipes with half cashed bowls hidden in the most random spots. As I was walking past this one bush I notice a black lighter and some blunt wraps, he will be back I think to myself. I come back the next day and two red solo cups taped together catch my eye. I grab it and notice theres something inside. What do I find? Another metal socket pipe and a bag of dank. It was a little more than a gram but it kept me stoned all day long. This might be the one and only time I will ever find weed hiding in a bush. Something tells me this kid is really stupid so I am hoping he will leave me some more. I have already confiscated 3 of his socket pipes, 4 of his lighters, and one box of 7 day detox.

2. you probly just jacked a 12 yearold for his stash but fuck it cuz i woulda did the same thing lol:D

3. i used to hide my bowl in a bush behind my house

4. nice bro,
    all i found for "freebies" was a lighter, and 2 cigars.

5. Lol once I was walking (I live in the ghetto) and I look down to see a fucking crack bag with a crack rock in there. I was tempted to take it and do some shit with it (Not smoke it fuck that). I've also found lighters and shit. I've seen plenty weed bags but no weed in them :(

P.S: i left the crack there lmao

6. I woulda done the same ahaha.. like what the fuck am I gonna do with a crack rock?

7. hahahaha i wonder if that person who keeps putting shit there thinks its animals or is just so fucking stupid they forgot about the last stash

8. Lol I shoulda like broke it up and put it in some bud and gave it to one of the people at my school that get on my nerves lol. "HERES A PRESENT"

2 days later

Them: WTF WAS IN THAT JOINT NIQQA I WAS LICKING COW ASS ALL NIGHT

Me: I dunno :devious:

9. Damn, thats bad karma homie. Someone's definitely gonna come up on some of your shit and get blazed and you're gonna be out bud. Would I have done the same thing? Depends on who I was with, but I hate pinching bags, stealing bud, "hustlin" in the pot game...but yeah I probably would have taken the bag of dank :smoking:

10. Found Swishers all over the place.

11. One man is happy.

One man is sad.

Dude you found and took someone's stash?? I would have to. :p

12. oh yeah if y'all didnt notice someone trolled the other side of things being stolen from bushes gotta love gc

13. damn, ure luckky

14. Smoke it. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

15. its prolly an animals nest... u kno how they
    Collect random ass shit.....

But cool shit

16. What if he does a stake out and shoots you? :eek:

lol U should just leave the sockets and take the weed, we'll probably stop now that he's been jacked for $20.

Do you think its a kid that lives near there or did you find it in a business type area?

17. I was walking my dog and found the same kind of thing. I saw a bunch of cans near a bush and noticed a broken glass pipe and empty boxes from rolling papers. Then I saw one of those little dub bags and it looked like something in it. I picked it up and it was empty, then I saw under the bush at least a quarter of some mids. This was before I had medical, so I snatched it. And I'm an old guy too. Now that I got MMJ I wouldn't even smoke that crap. But hey man, I've lost tons of it over the years, just karma.

18. Hey guys, I have a problem. I can't keep my weed or paraphanelia in my house, cause my parents sometimes search my room, so I keep it hidden in this bush near my house. But lately, all my stuff has been freakin disappearing!! I lost a bunch of lighters, and some homemade bowls, and even a bag of weed! This is so annoying, what should I do??

19. Indeed. Maybe one of those pothead raccoons? Or maybe just another critter that collects weed and paraphernalia.

20. Well lets see for starters you can steal your dad's gun and have a stake out until you catch that mutha fucka. :cool:

Then pop one in his ass while you smoke out of you socket:smoke: