FoUnD My PaReNtS StAsH!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thinkinggg, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy shit I just found my parents stash.

It has like 2 ounces in it!

I took 2 grams, lol. Just smoked a bowl but my parents shit is kinda weak.

Stilllll though I can sell a couple grams now.

BONGGG

2. Don\'t be a bitch.

3. ^ what he said

4. dude dont sell your parents\' shit thats messed up...they have to pay for shit too u kno?..eventually just smoke with them

5. I once found a friend\'s parent\'s stash. I brought it up, they came clean. now I\'ve been closer to that family for the past 15 years.

oh, don\'t steal dude. thats not cool, even if it is your parents stuff.

6. Im gonna steal your shit.
    And sell it to.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. Lol my bad i\'m a little ripped but yeah, I\'m not gunna sell... I thought about it but I\'m just gunna take like 2 more grams and thats it.

Its two god damn ounces, like they wouldn\'t notice.

I\'m 18 and my parents havent told me that they smoke weed yet. I was considering telling them soon but since they didn\'t tell me, fuck thattttt.

8. They wouldn\'t notice probably..
    But, that\'s the exact same as stealing bills from your dad\'s wallet or your mom\'s purse.
    Not only that but it\'s putting them at a disadvantage because they have to buy it again sooner.

9. My dad takes my pay checks every week, Pays for my food (I don\'t really eat A LOT)

and my rent (which is bs, i only get 1 room)

350$ every week.

Its not like he hasn\'t been using that to buy weed, hmm?

10. LOL, true...good point...BUT, just ask the man, and toke up with him! Maybe you can work a deal to buy weed for you guys, instead of paying rent haha.

11. Whats the quality of the bud? Is it schwag or mids? If it was mids I would take a couple grams not much though. If it was schwag I wouldnt even think about stealing that shit.

12. Yeah, just light up a joint one day out back and offer it up to him. Then maybe you can offer to get them mad deals on some dank so they can stop ruining their pieces with that schwag.

13. $350 a WEEK? Yeah, go ahead and steal their weed, cause theyre robbin your ass *****!

14. Okay, well, that\'s justifiable.
    If my parents took $350 from me every week I\'d rob them blind.

15. Thanks for seeing my point.

BTW they are some NICE mids.

I would post a pic if I could find my camera

16. No chance you are 18. No adult is going to hand over $350 a week to their parents. You claim rent and food, but you could easily get your own place for what you are saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.