Found my Parents Stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YurWhiteNigDarwin, Jul 13, 2018.

1. It was not a walk in the park! Even with cannabis, getting off that cr...p was weeks of flu like stuff, brain zaps, torn up stomach and weight loss. Sometimes feels like you have to take their scripts or they don't take your illness seriously.... Am I right?

2. OP, I have been smoking since the late 70’s (and yes I understand many of you have been smoking since long before me) and growing herb indoors and out since the mid 80’s.

My kids have known that I grow since they were very young and have helped me trim since they were old enough to do so. We all sat down as a family when Maine became a legal state some years back and discussed my growing in depth and the necessity to keep their mouths shut - not because of the legality of the situation but instead because many people suck and will look for an opportunity to rob you.

Because I was completely honest with them about my growing and did not attempt to lie or hide it, they respected me for this and have been the most excellent kids at keeping their mouths shut.

Whatever you do, please don’t steal from Dad -

And also don’t go thinking that you younger generation has anything over on us “older folks” - because as much as you might think so - you never, ever will... lol

Good luck Op.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’m not sure if you’re in a legal state or not so this could be a very different situation - but when they are old enough to know better remember that kids are not dumb by any means - and appreciate honesty more than trying to hide things from them - because they always find out on their own anyhow...

But again your situation might be very different from mine. Good luck with this.

J