Found my Parents Stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YurWhiteNigDarwin, Jul 13, 2018.

1. My dad smokes cigars. I was bored today and i like the smell of them so I went to his humidor and opened it. I got hit by the smell of some daaaaaank ass weed. I couldn't see it but I could definitely smell it so I started searching. I found an ounce of fresh bud (which is hard to get where I live) and a bunch of candy edibles (also very hard to get). I knew my dad used to smoke when he was young but I had no idea he still did. I smoke occasionally but it ends up being more of a hassle then it's worth for me. I know I shouldn't have but I did take a couple gummies for later sense I have never tried them. I am just surprised a 50 year old man is still lighting up. To me that's awesome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Funny stuff. Hey if he finds out you found out maybe he will end up sharing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sit him down and have a stern talk about the slippery slope he's on. Take away his X box if need be.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. you know your pop that you can take his stash whenever...?

Time to move out

you are 18yo after all..?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sweetie, I'm going to be 71 later this month! A lot of us just toned down our clothes and kept a baggie and pipe in the desk drawer! It isn't that unusual! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sheeit, I grow clones that originated over 25 years ago . Lots of us around, Sonny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 66 here. We were sorting seeds before your dad was born I'm guessing. Lol
    :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Good grief. A lot of us don't change. I did quit for a number of years while my kids were growing up. As soon as they were out on their own, I was right back at it. Old habits die hard. You should tell your dad you want to smoke with him and see what he says.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Go get his ass baked!:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. My mom smoked growing up. The only time I ever saw it was at a Moody Blues concert she took me to and someone was passing around a joint. I was appalled at the time but I was like 12 then.

She's in her 60s now and still at it. If anything I learned from her not to smoke when you have shit to do and you need to adult.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My dads 60 n we smoke all the time man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. By the way kinda fcked u stole from him...but now that u know get a blunt..joint..pipe n see if he wants to smoke after all what can he do when he does it

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeh. I'm 58. When I wake up, after I find my dentures, get up with the help of my walker, go to the bathroom and try unsuccessfully to poop, take the stairlift down to the kitchen for a breakfast of tea and Metamusil, spend the next half hour taking my 25 daily medications, it's all I can do to plop down onto the couch, put on some Andy Williams records and pull out my quarter pound, grab my 30 year old glass bong and smoke myself into oblivion!

Geeze! The kids today.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Wow MV! Our days sound similar except cannabis has helped me to make a huge reduction in the big pharm garbage.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Spark up with them. It’s a great way to connect and make memories y’all will never forget. That and their stuff is probably way better than yours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I’ve been smoking since 1990 and have blazed with many of my friends parents. Good times.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wouldn't take his stash like that. Just tell him you could smell the stank of dank and found it by following your nose. Talk to him for a bit about it and see if it seems like he is open to smoke with you. Then, YOU smoke him out the first time. First impressions and all that shit.

18. Not gonna lie, the day my kid finds my weed I'd be more upset he took some and didn't ask me to smoke with him than knowing he found out daddy tokes the ganj lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. You found your dads stash when you were younger? Pfft, I found my dads grow room when I was about 15, jars stored everywhere in there too, brought down my pipe and lighter, smoked whatever I could and got the hell outta there. Needless to say, I got really fucked up and accidentally hotboxed the grow room.

Sent from my Pigeon using Paper

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2