found my moms dugout

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Link029, Nov 24, 2008.

1. So i was looking for a lighter last night cause someone took mine and i looked in my moms jacket and i felt her pack of cigarettes and i reached down further and i felt this thing, i pull it out and i see a basically brand new dug out and the and in the holder on the side it was full of ground up buds. i was out of weed that night so i packed it up a couple of times and it got me pretty high, shes smokin some good shit.

2. did she fnd out ?
    does she know you smoke?
    did you find out for the first time that she smoke last night?

these are questions that will make the story more interesting when answered

3. not fucking cool

4. Don't just steal her shit, really not cool.

5. you should sit her down and the "talk" with her.

6. no she didnt find out, I knew she has smoked cause my brother always found her weed, but thats the first time i had found anything.

It was 2 hits from a bat, and they have taken a bowl probably like a quarter of bud all together and like 3 g's of boomers so i hardly think that compensates for what she has done.

7. Light up with her bro!

8. You should be like, "Mom, weed is bad. Do you really want us to be all alone when you get arrested? FUCK YOU BITCH!!! jk!!! Wanna smoke a bowl with me?"

9. No what you should do is have a huge confrontation/intervention type deal. Pull out the dugout and give her a look of disapproval. then be like, "I found this in your jacket ... why the fuck are you smoking mids?!"

Then light up with her

10. ^^^ That's even better!

11. ^^^ agreed.

could sneak her some dank dank shit then shell be like wtf happened????
    then a different time take her pipe, obviously smoke it in the open and be like i found something of yours, or looking for this? :wave:

12. This story reminds me of the time my friend smoked with another friend's dad; talk about an awkward moment...

13. #13 devilishfatcat, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008

Awkward?

I know my mates dad smokes but my mate wont let me ask him about it lol

I well wanna toke up with him i think itd be sick haha

D.
    :smoke:

14. oh c'mon! I bet 99% of you would pinch a little weed if you found your parents stash. Obviously taking it all is not cool, but a little bit? It's your parents! :smoke:

15. If they found your stash they'd pinch a bit:smoking:

16. To me, thats considered theft.
    At the very least I would say "I found ur stash, hope you dont mind i took a battie or two"

17. found my moms dugout
    '
    I was almost afraid to read this thread.

18. I'm on your side, OP. I woulda pinched it. You said she's taken, like, a quarter of your shit, right?