Found my grinder I lost a year ago..

Discussion in 'General' started by KushLightHead, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I remember it had enough for a blunt so someone probably got to it and took out some of the blueberry headband that was in it so all im left is with this...feel like smoking it since I still remember the high I got from it but here are some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was looking everywhere for it for 2 straight days then eventually gave up but magically appeared again has this happened to any of you?

2. How's the bud?

3. I bet the bud was rough. Haha, awesome that you found it a year later, I always find something when I'm NOT looking for it. 

4. It's dry but thinking of putting it with some of the mids I have and smoke a quick fat bowl  :bongin:

5. so where did you find it hiding?

6. idk dude id becareful especially due to the fact that it could have mold growth

7. mold on super dry bud? not a chance.

8. Inside the dishwasher yes out of all the freaking places a dishwasher. It shocked me because I wasn't even looking for it I was just looking for a plate and bam its there right in my face.

9. How baked were you to somehow lose your grinder in your dishwasher :confused: :laughing:

10. ^ lol that's what I thought to myself XD

I'm guessing you just wash dishes in your sink OP? LMAO

11. no but whenever im out of weed i always open my grinder and im like FUCK YESSSS!!!!