Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found my friends parents weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xbloodwhipx, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Should i take some
    It was a nice ass bowl and about 1.3 grams or so of kush.
    My friend doesnt smoke and told me not to go back in their room and not to tell any one they smoke...
    So should i steal it
    Oh and it was reallllly good weed it was the first time i had ever been in there room and when i walked in i was like "dude this smells like weed" and then i look and there was the weed

2. Lol no man... Karma is a vengeful mistress

3. stealing is wrong, and if your friend told you not to tell anyone why are you here posting about it ? :/

4. Take that shit and leave an I O U note!

5. Why would you steal it. Just ask them. Fucked up

6. Why steal it? CUZ ITS FUCKING DANK SHIT
    lol

7. Fuck off douchebag.

8. ^lol...
    Im gunna steal it

9. What if someone stole your dank?

10. why were you snooping around your friend's parents' room?

11. no way, buy your own fucking weed

12. I would be pissed if someone stole my dank haha
    But im dry right now considering my best connect got arrested

13. Exactly. Dont send your friends dad to jail buddy.

14. Pack a bowl... take a hit... and leave the half smoked bowl next to the weed... it'll trip them out... you may not be friends with that guy anymore.

Or, blackmail your friend for shit... Threaten to get his parents busted.

15. Dude its their weed. If you want weed go get your own. How would you like it if your parents took your weed without asking would be pretty shitty right? You can always ask them too.

16. That would be a dick move.

17. Ha i just might do that

18. oh shit! I thought you were talking about your parents... that fucked up dude.

19. I like how this guy thinks people will applaud him for taking somebody else's weed. Nobody here is going to agree with this guy because taking weed that isn't yours (especially from the house of your friend) is fucked up.

20. Obvious troll Is obvious