Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found my dealer and he sells cheap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spitzz, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So I have been looking for a dealer for a while because all of the people I used to buy from either don't sell anymore, are assholes, or got busted.

Yesterday I was talking with a hottie from my swim team and she told me about another kid who sells. (And she also showed me a headshop just 10 minutes from my house! :D) So after talking to this kid I say, well what will an O run me? 2-300? (In East Coast weed ain't cheap) He kinda hesitates then a big dealer next to me cuts him off and says. "Dude an O of mids isn't that much, I can get you a full zip of Sour Diesel for $160" and then the other dealer says "Yeah and if you want some nice mids I'll sell em for $125-130 for a full zip"

I'm so freaking excited right now! I can buy a zip of sour D or a zip of mids with just 1 weeks paycheck (I work part-time during school) and have pot for a month! (Not to mention I found a headshop to get my pipes, bongs, papers and so on!)

So freaking happy right now :D

2. I think he's trying to sell you mids, not Sour D.

3. Yeah.... you're gonna get mids.

4. glad you got that nice connect! ;)

5. That's radical if it turns out to be the D.
    Throw some pics up of what you get

6. He's taken a trip down to Pittsburgh. My agreement was he will smoke me out and let me smell, and take pics of the bud to confirm its sour d on here. He isn't seeing money until I confirm it and have the bud :). And my other dealer is legit, he just sells mids but they are good for weeknights where I just need to have a smoke.

7. I will take the Oz of mids for $160. Rolling skills will increase tenfold.

Congrats on the find! Try it out and take some pics.

8. I wanna see i wanna see i wanna see i wanna see :smoking:

9. That sounds great man.
    I'm from Pittsburgh :wave:
    I can get sour D, but not that cheap.
    Good look

10. Yep.
    Whenever I talk to random people about the herb, and they bring up popular strain names, or strain names at all, I know they're bullshitting and no nothing about weed or just started smoking.

I don't ask what it is when I get it from my dealer, he'll usually tell me if it's some dank dank, other than that, when people ask me what it is, I just tell them it's some dank.

Buy an 1/8 off him and see if it's dank. And if it's not sour d, make sure you let him know, be like, "yeah it looks like some dank, but it's not sour d lol"

He'll know you know your shit.

11. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

Yep.
    Whenever I talk to random people about the herb, and they bring up popular strain names, or strain names at all, I know they're bullshitting and no nothing about weed or just started smoking.

I don't ask what it is when I get it from my dealer, he'll usually tell me if it's some dank dank, other than that, when people ask me what it is, I just tell them it's some dank.

Buy an 1/8 off him and see if it's dank. And if it's not sour d, make sure you let him know, be like, "yeah it looks like some dank, but it's not sour d lol"

He'll know you know your shit.[/quote]

Yeah I don't want to be one of "those people", but $160 or Sour D sounds sketchy. I know people that sell for around that price, he smacks a popular name on it but it's all mids. Good luck.

12. Seems like a huge process just to buy weed....Just pick up the O for cheap haha, i seriously doubt its sour D because stupid dealers always say they have "Diesel" when its so/so bud. Fuck mids though, I dont like feeling like poop after smoking....Cause you are what you smoke!

13. Yeah, and the fact that sour d is probably the 2nd or 3rd most popular name lol.
    At least he didn't say it was some chronic-trex-shitstain-kush.

14. why are people still calling it mids its not its mexican press mids is grown and cared for in usa unpressed only a couple of seeds the closes you will see to mids is grown in cali called turkey bag weed being sold for 1600 to 1700 a elbo good unpressed only a couple of seeds no not semipressed unpressed but there is not that much around your so called mids cost the same as what you would call brick weed and it cost around 800 to 1000 depending on how much its pressed but if you can get good local for 160 cool not to far off what my patents pay I dont wont to profit gut break even as for the mids ask any old school cat and that will bring you up to pace

15. I'd rather just smoke exotic with no seeds and will keep me flyin for hours.

16. LOL

you won't get an O of dank for $160 on the East coast of the USA.

PERIOD.

17. Im from Pittsburgh too!

what part are you from?

18. I've heard stories of it happening, but i really doubt it actually goes down.

I'm bout to go eat more cake :smoke:

19. #19 dankia, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    when i used to live in florida i could find a zip for 150-200 you just need to meet the right connects and preferably growers.However from most of my experience people usually get ozs for 250-300 depending on who you know and consider that a deal. Nothing better than being able to flip a half o and get a half oz free

20. I zip of mids for me is 100 and dank is like 300 it's ridiculous