Found my dads stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fandango159, Jun 7, 2010.

1. This morning while sweeping my basement I inadvertently found my dads stash. It was ontop of boards hanging from the ceiling that are parallel to the ground. He had a bunch of dried out mids with seeds, a wooden pipe and some zig-zags all on this wooden plate that I know was from my gradmas house. R.I.P. :(

My question is how should I confront him about this. Under normal circumstances I would confront him with a slice and my bong saying "lets do this" but we just moved and I have not found a reliable dealer yet. I don't have many friends yet so its hard to find a good dealer.

I have yet to confront my parents about my smoking habits despite tokin for around 2 years. I think they may suspect I smoke but I have never been caught red handed as it were. I know even before this that my dad smoked. Usually when my mom was gone for the night, either church choir or Alcoholics Anonymous, my dad would toke and watch Lost and eat tortilla chips. I always found it kinda hilarious and would chill with him when he was high. Little did he know I was high too :smoking:.

I'm not sure what to do. I have not taken any of his stash because I would be pissed off if anyone took any of mine. However I have not smoked in like 2 weeks and I am considering leaving a 10 bill there and packin myself a bowl, even though it is of lesser quality then I am use to.

Any advice blades?

2. Go talk to him about it, i'm sure he'd welcome the chance to smoke with you if you're over 18.

3. I wouldnt ask him straight up "u wanna smoke with me?". Next time you and him are talking or something just ask him something like what do you think about marijuanna and see what he says.

4. just say something like "hey dad, wanna smoke some weed?" and if he denies it just say you know he does.

5. I would just tell him that you saw his shit, and that you smoke too.

6. Replace some of his mids with some good shit. If he seems in a good mood

because of it, then its a green light.

7. I would tell him that you found his stash in the basement while cleaning, then give him a huge anti marijuana speech about how bad it is.

Then bust out a joint and be like "LOL JK, :smoking:"

No seriously, just tell him you found his stash and that you have smoked before too and take it from there.

8. I'd put it back and forget about it. He's hiding it for a reason - if he wanted you to know about it, he'd tell you. Let dad have his secret.

9. i like the guys idea above, when you get some bud, leave one that is obviously different. sounds like you can blackmail him if in the off chance he gets mad. tell mommy that dads stoned

and assuming your actually 18, he shouldnt be all that concerned. if your younger than that i wouldnt do anything, and gtfo the forum :)

10. Just to clarify I am 19 and just home for college for the summer.

I agree with the above poster. I am probably going to just let it be. I wouldn't want either of my parents to confront me about my smoking so I don't think I will confront him. But if the situation ever arises were I accidentally catch him in the act I will definitely offer to smoke with him.

I don't think they would mind if I smoke as long as I stay out of trouble and keep my grades up. But if it ever happens that they tell me not to smoke even when I continue to be a good kid and obey their rules I don't think I could use it against him. Its his house and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I'm just here for a little bit before I go back to / finish school.

11. I would wait until you have your life in order to blaze with your dad or he might just always call you a dirty stoner and shit. My dad blazes ALOT and i blaze ALOT. The differance is im still pretty young and got alot to do for my life before i have my life set. (even though i dont want to because i want to live life freely)

But if he seems really cool about it blaze with him. Ask if he wants to watch the union and maybe he will be like hey wanna blaze?

12. Just be like ?Did you ever toke when you were younger??

13. simultaneously watch The Union while smoking a joint.

How could he say no?

14. Now that you know he smokes and where he smokes, next time he goes down there give him a few minutes to spark it up then run downstairs yelling that you smell something burning. Hahaha

15. if it were me, and i didnt have a connect, id keep my mouth shut. and id be pinching.

even if youre not going to pinch, dont bring it up. save it for when you do get caught.

16. old timers are weird about smoking herb. I found my dads stash a while back and was excited so I offered to smoke with him, and he freaked out and shit saying "no no no I'll never smoke with you for as long as I live! That's completely wrong!"

I was just like okkkk and then walked away. your dad might be like my dad so beware.

17. If you are 18, which you should be...talk to him about it. I'd love to blaze with my dad...its a pretty cool bonding experience. Just know that he is your dad, not your friend.

18. THIS! My mom told use she stopped smoking but i could obviously tell when she came inside reeking of cigarette. (We don't smoke them in the house. EVER.) She cant smell though so she always denies it. She actually keeps febreeze in the garage so she sprays but still reeks.

One time i RAN outside when i knew she was smoking BUSTED into the garage and was like OH MY GOD YOUR SHMOKE? Now i will run out when i see her going out and just yell, SHMOKIN!! lol its so funny :smoking:

19. I'm tempted to not say anything and pinch maybe like a bowl a month till I find a connect. I hope to I can find a reliable dealer in under two months, if not soberville haha.

However stealing is pretty low and would make me feel like shit. Getting high doesn't outweigh the cons of stealing from my dad I guess.

20. dude, do it. its not going to hurt him.

just dont get greedy.