found my dad's stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by elproducto, Dec 12, 2007.

1. I had a little headache and I saw a bottle of aspirin in my father's bag, I opened it up and found a couple grams of weed, haha. Looks like some good bud too, I should ask him for a hookup :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You didn't find tylenol but you did find another headache solver.

That looks like some real good bud, ask him to smoke you on it. :smoke:

3. Nice. Your dad smokes some good bud.

4. i still like to pretend im gonna find a secret stash in my dads stuff one day lol you should leave him a funny note or something "we need to talk" then on the back write "about smokin a bowl" i dunno im high lmao:smoking:

5. niiiiice.

be mature about it, dont pinch any and talk to him. could be a great bonding experience. i feel like i would be so much closer with my parents if we burned together.

6. Maybe I should check tylenol bottles when I visit at christmas. That'd be tight!

7. fuck that pinch that shit and get high as fuck

8. Your a moron.

What if someone "pinched" your stash, I bet you wouldn't be happy you ungrateful fuck. Why steal weed instead of going about it in a good way? :mad:

9. Cool man, gank a bud and leave him a note saying "I.O.U" then if he asks you about it pull out like an O of kush and be like so pops do i get props?

10. its not that easy to pull out an o of kush where i live. i dont know im high

11. your dad has WAY better taste then my dad does

12. LOLOL!!!!

hellya man take that shit! that bud looks killer!!

13. This conversation just made me laugh so hard man. Its a weed forum, and if my dad had that chronic I would snatch it.

14. Just because its a weed forum doesnt mean there shouldnt be courtesy and ettiquite between smokers, especially family.

15. I would never steal from my father and you shouldn't either.

16. You should leave an extra nug in there for him. It's what I got my dad for christmas.

17. haha do what that one kid said, put a note in the boddel saying " We HAve to talk" hahahahahahaha
    sorry im blazeddddd

18. You should put a little note in the bottle that says something like - " Hey Dad I need some weed" - and see what he says :smoke:

19. just be like, Yo dad what kind of aspirin is that I took some and i just ate the fuck out of fridge!

20. yeah i wouldnt steal it. sealing anyones stash is what gives stoners a bad name. i like to think of the smoking comunity as a comunity that is united in smoking herb, not sealing and jacking shit.