Found My Dads Stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Think About It, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Whats up GC!

So I just got home from college a few days ago, and have been suspicious that my dad smokes for awhile now. Yesterday when I came home and went upstairs, it REEKED of weed, but I didn't confront him about it and today I decided to do some detective work.

He is awful at hiding stuff because I have found bottles of JD and vodka that he hides from my mom, and I just thought where would be a dumb hiding spot that he would think is awesome, and after about five minutes, I fould his stash of weed. I'm thinking about talking to him about it on monday when it will just be me and him at home. Should I offer him a bowl?

2. Ya bro.Return his stash where it was.Go talk to him,and offer him a bowl.

3. lol you seem more mature about it then your dad, but if hes hiding it from your mom that makes sense.

wish my dad has a stash :smoke:

4. Remember when red foreman got high with Eric

5. Ever think that he doesn't hide his stash well cause its his house..............kids

6. I'd be so fucking annoyed if I had to hide my weed and whatever else in my own house. From someone who kept trying to find it...

7. I hide my weed but I have room mates what are full out heads...

Reason why I'm not home inless I'm drunk and tired...:p

8. Tell me he at least smokes dank. If it's middies or less you should slap that bastard and tell him to smoke real weed. :smoke:

9. maybe have ur dad catch u smoking? seems like an easy way to break the ice and turn him onto some good shit, if he isnt allready.

10. Place a huge ass dank fuckin nug in his bag :eek:

11. tell how us the bonding stories u'll be having and get ur dad blitz to get him yo tell you the stupid shits hes done

12. I remember when my mom caught me smoking and then told me she smoked weed like a week ago when I was at work.

I told her smoking weed is bad for you XD I still have yet to smoke with her but I think it'd be kind of a cool bonding experience to smoke with my mom.

I think smoking weed with your parents is one of the deepest bonding experiences I can imagine.

13. I've smoked with my stepdad once (he's pretty much like a real dad to me, raised me since i can remember) and it was the shit man. He's told me some of the same stories that i already knew about him, but because we were both high it made them so much more entertaining. He also opened up some new ones and i told him about my doing lsd and whatnot. It's a great experience and it's a tragedy that most people wont get to know the feeling ever in their lives.