Found My Dads Stash...Again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MunchiesMan420, Mar 1, 2009.

1. So a couple of years ago i accidentally found my dads stash, and this was before i started smoking. Me and my friend were going to a party that was 80's themed, so i looked in my dads closet to find some of his old clothing from the actual 80's.

Well i tried on this old jean jacket that looked pretty bad ass to me, but when i put it on i felt a bulge on the inside pocket so i felt in there and pulled out a big ziplock back that had about a quarter of weed in it and 3 other sandwich bags that also had about a eighth of weed each in them. There was also a sweet marble bowl and a pack of EZ Wider rolling papers.

However when i eventually started to smoke i got caught once by my mom and i ended up telling her about how i found my dads stash, and she told me she had him throw it away. I looked back in the jacket and it was gone so i thought that she really did throw it away :(

That was a few years ago i'll have you remember, and now that im a full blown stoner of course i was curious about whether or not my dads stash was still there. So today i went and looked back in the jean jacket and it still wasnt in there, so after peeking around the closet for a bit i eventually found the same stash underneath an old sweater. There were the same number of bags minus about 3 grams. At the moment im dry so i took about 2 grams from his bags.

The weed looks to be a few years old in most of the bags, and its definitely regs. All of the bags were filled with mostly shake except for one which had some pretty dense bud that looked like some mids i've gotten before. So im guessing its from the 90s or something...what does the city think?

And i checked for mold but it doesnt look like it has any, but im not sure if it really does or not, anybody know specific signs of molding?

2. Lol, i'm sure it's not from the 90's. It's just some low-mids that are probably from his only source for nugs. If that's the case, i would especially not steal weed from him. OR get him back with some dank when you can. Your dad will be happy as shit, and it will open up the gateway to smoking together maybe.

3. #4 MunchiesMan420, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Thanks man, this stuff doesnt have any mold on it then. At least im 90% sure

And to NJSourD, my dads the kind of guy i know doesn't really care about weed, but im sure would never smoke with me...but maybe ill ask him sometime and see what happens. I also know its not his only source of bud because all of his friends have the dankest bud around here, because ive worked with some of them and have seen them smoke it haha.

Edit: Just smoked some of this out of my homemade 2 footer bong, it dosnt even really taste like weed, more like tea or something but i know this is deff weed. At least it got me high though

4. Hahaha, dude thats sick! You should ask your dad on a day hes off work and your moms not home if he would want to smoke, that would be an awesome experience!

And for your sake you better hope its not from the 90's... If its that old the quality has probably dropped considerably. Either way bud is bud, sick story dude. Let us know how it smokes, it could be like rare, old genetics.

5. Ive smoked a prerolled J I found in my dads closet while looking for my ss# was easily 15+ years old. Cause he has not smoked in that long I know that for sure, cause he is at a job where he gets tested monthly. Toked it up, and it tasted like tea also.

6. you ratted on your dad to your mom?

harsh :\

7. Well we were just talking about smoking and i asked my mom if her or dad have ever smoked, and at first she wasn't telling me so i told her about my dads stash and she admitted it haha

8. I got advice.

Buy an eighth or so of the best bud you can get your hands on. Put it in with his stash with a note that says 'come see me' or something like that.

Tell him whats up and match bowls

9. i bet he has a lot of trouble finding gang so he has been saving that and smoking it little bit at a time
    i wouldnt take from him

10. Yeah dude I say pay him back with a few G of some dank. Slip the buds in the bag when hes not home and he'll be more than happy. I don't see why you guys cant smoke together. You both blaze, it would be cool as shit. Same thing as kickin back and having a few beers with the old man hahaha.

I found out my uncle smoked a few years back. I stopped by unannounced and he was just chillin on the porch smoking a J. So I took out the gram I had on me and my bowl and we had a sick blaze session. It was pretty cool.

11. haha the same thing happened to me.

I got caught with my bong and me and my mom were talking and my mom said she'd bet me anything that I wouldn't find any drug paraphanalia in our house besides my own, I go into my dad's drawer and in the back is this can of photo tape, open it and this hay like looking gram of weed is stuffed in there with rolling paper that was at least 20 years old. Long enough that my dad had completely forgotten about it and that the weed had turned yellow and smelled non-whatsoever along with rolling paper.

my mom said it didn't count though because my dad had forgotten about it. Shut her up though. Although my dad's done almost every drug known to man in the 80's.

12. This reminds me of the time my brother found the old man's stash. He smoked it; I got blamed. True story.

On a side note, smoking with parental figures is definately an awesome experience. Smoking with my best friend's dad was hands down the best experience I've had yet.

It really is something else when you know you can light up without that worry of being caught, makes everything that much better. Plus, he makes us some bangin' food! Hahaha.

13. I just got some purple kush so maybe ill leave a nug or two for him...And most likely ill just put some money by the bud

i also found his cobra bong a few years ago< just sitting in my kitchen i wrote a thread about it a while ago idk if anyone remembers it though

14. I remember that cobra bong, it was pretty sick.

15. Thanks man, and its still just sitting in my kitchen to this day,