Found my 8th

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 13, 2012.

1. lmao this threa tripped me out for a second. i havent smoked in like 2 weeks and right as i opened this thread, i could swear i smelt that delicious sour smell!! good shit bru

2. Lucky fuck. I once stuffed an eighth under the rubber boot around the stick in my old Ford. Wasn't there when I got home, but I managed to find a small hole out of the bottom of the thing. Made me sick to my stomach to think it just fell right out while I was shifting. To this day, I often wonder if it wasn't stuck somewhere under the car.

3. [quote name='"korkimann"']
    Oh come on, everybody knows it's a glove box. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Bahahaha true. But nobody calls them that here. ... Just like we don't have. Soda, or pop. No matter the flavor. It's coke. Like a waitress will walk up and ask what flavor coke I want.

4. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

lmfao copped it from a noob dealer you wont believe how many grams he put in that 8th .[/quote]

How many. 7?

5. #25 420dopeaf, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"blackzinger"']

How many. 7?[/quote]

lmfao double that. the kid gave me 14g's he prebags all his work so im guessing he gave me a q or half by a mistake. in the first pic its missing 4 grams (i took some out right after i found it. )wish i took some pics of all of it .

6. Haha nice. Hope u get that lucky again.

7. if its dank....

i would use this to your advantage for as long as you can:cool:

8. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    if its dank....

i would use this to your advantage for as long as you can:cool:[/quote]

lml trust me i will. but im only gonna buy from the noob 5 times. he might get other customers and start getting the hang of this whole dealing thing. im copping an oz of sour d from him today :D wont be surprised if he gives me a lbs worth.

9. right on for finding it.

there is no way that's legit sour d though.

10. #30 420dopeaf, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"dank spanko"']right on for finding it.

there is no way that's legit sour d though.[/quote]

lol wtf o_O im a sour diesel expert since thats all we really have out here in queens&harlem. i could tell sour from miles away and this is legit sour just not really good pics. it tastes like sour,got that signature sativa sour D high ,

11. fucking pics of this ounce please:cool:

12. if you know your weed there's a few strains that are unmistakable, sour D, jack herer, blueberry kush, bubba kush, durban poison, sweet tooth, sour kush....

just to name a few:cool:

13. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    fucking pics of this ounce please:cool:[/quote]

lmfao alright

14. Anyone realize the photo is taken at 4:21 pm :3

15. [quote name='"GreenRush"']Anyone realize the photo is taken at 4:21 pm :3[/quote]

lol dude i didnt even notice that :cool:

16. [quote name='"smokintoke"']ounce!!!!!:cool:[/quote]

lol i didnt get it /: dude said he didnt have O's

17. well he's a bitch then:cool:

18. So you kept an 8th in a bag only? If I'm buying that much, I'm going to keep it in very good conditions (a jar)

19. [quote name='"League"']So you kept an 8th in a bag only? If I'm buying that much, I'm going to keep it in very good conditions (a jar)[/quote]

i usually keep my 8ths in my jar, lol just not this tome