Found mold on the first and second jars i pulled out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tpbupinsmoke, Oct 12, 2019.

1. God damn almost had a heart attack . Turned off my notification on my phone to burp them and the wife asked about them 3 weeks since the last burp. I was shaking checking all 26 jars but thank goodness only 2 jars 85 grams had mold. Cant see in the pics but its on all the buds in each jar. Any suggestions? I seen bubble hash might be a option. 20191012_123541.jpg 20191006_113400.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sorry to say, but its all contaminated. You can make an 99% iso cook if you work fast? idk.

3. Following along, would be curious to hear what the final verdict is. Posts like this are making me scared of the drying and curing process.

4. should be scared. I use a plethora of beneficial organisms, air filters in my grow rooms, and flash my product with a UVC lamp during curing all for prevention, and still find mold sometimes. I've even lined the corners of my room with copper fungicides. I've noticed more mold if I flush for long times (like people saying to flush for a week? I don't anymore).