found it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by onuggets, Dec 7, 2005.

1. so yesterday i whent out to lunch with some ffriends to match some bowls and i didn`t have my car so when i got back to school i hid my bag in the snow by a creek and i couldn`t find it after school i looked for like and houre then today at lunch i go out there and i had about i a dime left in it that i found by kicking around the area i roll a bob marly joind and got so high some good nuggs yum yum .... any simular experiences.?/

2. Ah yes, finding miss placed weed, fucking love it.

I was once at a party and misplaced a bag of mine and was looking for it all night, i was quite annoyed i had lost it and cos i was high, was also quite paranoid it had been stolen. I found it next to my bong which i had moved out of the way earlier in the night so it didnt get knocked over or whatever, finding it was quite a relief lol and so was sparking up a few bowls of the stuff with my mates :D

yeah, finding misplaced weed is the best.. also finding secret stashes u had forgotten about..

3. I haven't smoked consistently in over 3 months, but I've been kickin it lately. and today I sparked a bowl by myself after school, awaiting the arrival of my friend. It was so damn cold, but I didn't feel like going all the way upstairs to put my weed away so I opened this old grill we have in the pile of junk and to my surprise, there sits a dime of some dank fire that I remember from about I swear a year ago, which means it moved with us from house to house. Nice find, it was still good.