Found Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Found an iPhone in the street. It still has the password set. Any idea how I can get rid if this password? What should I do inorder for the phone to be sellable.

2. I would plug it into your computer and restore it.

3. DFU mode >> reformat

4. haha thats awsome your lucky man,

look up on google or somthing how to reset it

5. Put in ad in the newspaper for "lost iPhone"

if someone knows the password, its probably theirs and they miss it

6. I'd vape a fat bowl and think about my options :smoke:

7. #7 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No....

8. Sorry for suggesting it then

edit: aren't you rich and ride expensive crotch rockets? What do you need a stolen iphone for? I might have you mistaken with someone else though

9. Well FUCK. It was some1 we knews iPhone. My dad is gonna drive it back to the girl, fml.

10. And you don't feel bad for wanting to (albeit unknowingly but still validly) steal from a friend?

Or acquaintance at the least

11. dude i found an htc evo 4g yesterday! couldn't get the pattern so i googled how to reset it but it said the only way i could even gain access to the phone is by resetting the whole phone. so it showed me how and i got access to it. still got access to the internet and a lot of other stuff, but the people that owned it already closed their account.

12. whats the story behind how you found it?

13. No, it's my dick brothers friend, I'd be keeping it if I had the chance. But it's gone now :crys: :crying:

14. Is she mean, or just your brother?

15. #15 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 28, 2011
    Was sitting on a curb about 50 feet from my house, I saw it when I was on a walk.

16. #16 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 28, 2011
    My brother, hah I don't know her. I'm sure she is nice, lil fucker better be she's getting an iPhone back

17. sooooooo why do you want to sell it instead of return it to its owner?
    does the owner know they lost it or are we the only ones? ;)

18. the vice of temptation oft leads to sin, I don't think he really gives a damn about the owner. As far as I can tell he's now only remorseful about not having a phree Iphone, and is bitterly disdainful of the person it belongs to

19. Fuck that person, I wanted the iPhone. =P.

Her daddy coulda bought her a new one, no1 buys me shit.

20. Lol hey man at least its positive karma