Found half a pack of Js

Discussion in 'General' started by Schad3nfreude, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Hell no bro, Finders keepers. I use this method in any situation AS LONG AS WHAT YOU FOUND ISNT OF SOME CRAZY VALUE. As long as when you picked it up you were the ONLY PERSON who knew you picked it up, nobody else saw you, you cant feel bad about that. Its not that big of a loss to someone, although they were probably pissed that night they will get over it. Just a few joints.

If the guy was me, hed be happy all he lost was his joints and not his wallet/cell phone. Lil tip of advice to everyone, anytime you get in trouble, look at what COULD have happened and be thankful it didnt get ANY WORSE! Because any situation can get even WORSE in a split second. be thankful for everything you got back home, instead of pissin about some joints. Just me. Id still smack the shit out of myself for droppin em..

Personally OP, Id light two at the same time, smoke em both at the same time. maybe three.

2. it was probably some homeless dudes joints. It's okay he just won't get any sleep for a week no big deal.

3. That would be my luck.
    :smoke:

4. Return to the park? Lol no that would be a bad idea karma or not. First of all leaving pot in a public park where kids can get at it would be a serious offense if fought also more than likely it will just get sun baked or rained on either way it will be trash. Just smoke the shit and be happy.

5. I split the pack with my friend earlier today. We smoked two of them before lunch, but didn't feel a thing; we started to think they might just be regular cigs. We went to get subs for lunch and just after the waitress took our order, bam it hit. I got in a bad laughing fit and had to step outside.

This is the strongest herb I've had since I've been overseas. I'm still feeling the effects slightly after 5 hours give or take and about to go spark another. Shame for whoever lost it, thanks again blades.

6. For real :)

7. and punishing whoever lost them.

Ebb and flow my friend.

8. Impressive. Where are you overseas? Or did I misread it and it's the best weed you've had since you returned?

Either way, enjoy. Chances are someone a lot less weed-friendly would've just thrown them away

9. I was in Nepal a few years back visiting my college friend and the herb available over there was nothing short of incredible. All sorts of ancient land strains; not to mention how dirt cheap it was, if not free. It had also been my first time partaking. I once traded coffee and a shot of gin for a decent ball of hash that kept me going for days.

Beautiful country, amazingly wonderful and kind people as well as a fantastic culture. I recommend taking a trip to anyone who has the opportunity.

10. Hence karma is a bitch

Only a bitch could be so cruel and sweet in the same moment:smoking:

11. Smoke that shit...its karma man, if you take them back some random bum will find em...or a child.

12. I'd never smoke it