Found Dad's Stash

Discussion in 'General' started by xxkmanxx, Mar 2, 2004.

1. i always thought that my dad smoked weed, but i think i finally found his stash. he has this security box in his room, in his closet, but u need a key to get into it, sux. I need to find that key! that security box smells like mad weed, its very strong. I cant find the key anywhere. if there is anyway i could get into it (without breaking it) i would :)

2. Either leave it alone, or pick the lock.

I don't really enjoy or condone people getting into anyones stash...

Here's a solution...

Ask your dad if he smokes, or simply just come in with a j and ask if he wants to go outside and smoke it with you.
    If he's cool and understanding, he just might...but if he's still being "the parent" to you, you might have some issues if you just walk in with a j...

3. yeah, i wont take much, but i really jus wanna know if its really weed. and picking locks are hard to do, and i dont know how to pick locks :)

4. Well, like I said...

You could always approach him and ask him what his views on the WOD are, and if he seems pretty lax and after expressing your views, ask if he smokes. I'm sure he'll respect it a lot more than you rummaging through his stash, and you as well..

If he's pretty strict...that would require a different approach...

5. yeah, he is preety strict about that. he's still being "The Parent" like u said in ur 1st post.

6. I bet the key is on his ring, but there should be two unless he lost one.

7. yeah, i would if i could get the damn thing open, guys, help me out :)

8. yeah man, when i was in the 7 th grade. I found my dad's stash. I started ganking shit fom it for about a year. when i finally got caught by my mom, i owed my dad 20 bucks. Now, 4 years later im pretty active in the smoking world and pops knows when im high. so we talk about it and i think hes way cooler now then when he didn't know i smoked. Now i regret stealing his shit and buy him a bag every occasion neccesary. you know fathers day, b-day, x-mas. but dont take your dads shit man. some of the most immature, childish, irresponsible shit ive ever pulled and im sorry. yours truly...

9. parents are divorced and i live with my mom. i found her stash and watch it get smaller over time, then she reupped. so i know she's actively smoking. she has a dugout in her room, too. ive never been able to bring it up. the thing is, she's against me smoking. i dont get it. maybe cause im too young.