Found a white tulip pressed pill

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedon420, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I would just take the pill. I mean we can rule out its anything pharmacutical.

So what could it be? Coke/Meth/LSD/Extasy or some fake extasy(pcp/caffiene/ketamine/mda/meth/adderall)

So I would just take it? Worst case its a mint, best case your gonna get high, I mean there's really not anything bad I can think of that it is? I mean I doubt its a nurotoxin, like puffer fish poision, so I'm going to say I doubt taking it will kill you, or harm you in any way

2. Death or 1 high day?

3. but then again how often do you here about a pill that just kills you

4. Like I said, unless its a nurotoxin someone pressed into a pill, I can't see of any pill that's shaped like that that can be harmful

Perhaps some pharms could case problems, but I doubt this is a pharm

id eat it up, um, now

5. dude DUDE duuuuude

6. I think I'd take it
    You should post how it goes! I'm curious..

7. Not worth the risk IMO

8. I plan on taking it this weekend, I'll tell you all how it goes

9. Fuck this weekend, we want to know if its good!

10. oh well just let us know

11. Can you please explain to me exactly what risks you see from taking this pill?

I mean o no it could be birthcontrol, might fuck up your hormones a bit, or its some drug thats fun, or its a mint, nothing "lethal" and very highly unlikely to cause an overdose?

Very unlikely that it is a nurotoxin which is really the only drug that could kill you. Maybe a huge dose of ephinephrine, but why would that be pressed into a pill? Maybe its deadly nightshade extract? Again, no reason ever to be a pill? Maybe its a massive blood thiner? Or something that causes your blood to not be able to clot, or something that binding of blood plasma? Again, all no reasons unless are used to kill someone who's thinking its X, but if thats the case, why is it on the street? Not in some dead guys stomach?

If you can provide me with some reasonable excuse for what you meant by "risk" then go ahead, but I think we've established that it's safe

12. if it tastes bitter then it's MDMA, and i would deff pop that!
    but you got to be careful cause it could be shitty piperazine

13. A tulip is a VERY common Ectasy press.

Ive seen tulips that are exactly like you desribed and they were on X pills.

Im not pressuring you or anything.

id eat it.

14. Lucky,I'm gonna get about 10 of them in a day or so.

I'd take it.

15. I finally took it, I blew half at 6:00 and I thought it was a mint, since all I could sense from it was burning and a minty drip down the back of my throat, than the I let other half dissolve under my tongue, it tasted putrid, and now I'm really twitchy and it's hard to sit still, I'm hot, and I'm feeling 'Comfortably Numb' more than the first time I heard it, and I feel REALLY happy,
    I think the pill was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. nice to hear it was real
    have a good time

17. 1 high day fo sure.

18. I feel so fucking awesome, but my heart is beating so hard I'm going to chill for a while

19. #39 calikevin87, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Personally I wouldn't take anything other than mollies, but I guess if you can't get them you improvise.

Chances are there's a good amount of speed in it if it is infact ecstasy.

EDIT: Which is why you're twitching and your heart is racing. Have fun with that ;)

20. Uh no!?

Theres never ever been a report of cocaine in a ectasy pill.

Its probaly from Meth.