Found a seed in think different bud!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sylvatican, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Just found a single seed in a think different I grew in a tent with an auto night queen. No chance of outside pollen getting in, as I'm in the UK. I haven't seen any male flowers on either plant (the nq is all gone, the td has about 1 out of 3 oz left), but I'm guessing one must've hermied a tiny bit somewhere.
    Is it worth trying to grow the seed? And am I right in thinking that it should be an auto, and 50% chance at being female?

2. Females will drop a defensive seed from time to time. One of the seed experts will be able to tell u the percentage to female. I grow them and give them to my friends. They usually are female.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. It will be an auto and same strian.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. 100% chance it's female as that's all the plant has to work with.
    With no male to propagate with it's only got it's own genetic material to work with.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. OK cool, so if a female hermies and self pollinated (or pollinates another female), the seeds will be 100% female? Is that how feminised seeds are produced then?
    I guess then that this must be either think diff (genetic copy of parent) or a cross of think diff with the auto night queen it shared a little tent with - either way I'm chuffed! Will be growing this at some point for sure!
    Cheers guys/gals...