Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a seed in my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RoXyFoOj, Sep 15, 2015.

1. as I was breaking the weed up I found a seed. Is it possible to grow it?
    What should I do?
    My cuz sad to put it in a cup ontop of a napkin and wet it.
    I know if it grows it will smell. But is there anyway to hide it?
    Should I just give the seed away

2. Relax its just a seed. Seeds grow. Get to reading the growing guides in the beginners section there's a ton of info you need to know. The good thing is its already written. Everything from environment, to lighting. Nutrients, fans and filters to hide the smell

3. of course it can grow, just like any other seed. I keep all mine I've ever found in a little container since I can't currently grow and when I can I'll already have some seeds

4. Growing weed is like growing Sage, Mint, or Oregano and should be treated as such. Simply place your seed in soil and a planter. Keep indoors near a window and/or under a lamp. Weed plants will not smell until about 1-2 months - enough to become a hearty plant. Transplant the weed outdoors. I grew mine in a nearby forest :D

5. I too found a seed in my weed i think maybe i will grow it for a few weeks then give it to somebody.

6. Read up on your local laws. A plant can be a felony no matter the size in many states.

7. Ever see Jack and the Beanstalk?

Throw that seed out your bedroom window.