Found a seed. hmm what to do.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EvilEyes, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I Just bought about 6.5g of some dank silver haze. I was going through the bud. I keep small(bowl sized) nugs in one container and monster nugs (three or more bowls) in a diff one. After putting it all away I find myself looking at the shake that's left and I see a circle and I'm like "that's not a leaf, its just some dirt" idk I was high. Then I grab it and I'm like "oh shit its a seed." So I'm doing the indoor paper towel sprouting. In the bag the weed came in. Haha post for comments or tips on what I should do to help it grow. If you have any silver haze grow exp. or just grow exp. in general. Post! I could ude the help. Its my 1st grow. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Love it as if it were your own newborn child.

3. Your going to want to direct your attention to the growing section.

4. First thing to think about is where your going to grow it... its gunna take a small investment (worth it assuming you would be prepared to grow even if this one seed fails) in lights etc also. You dont want to have no where to put it once sprouted. Do you have a space lined up, and a veg light (CFls the cheapest and easiest probs, unless you just go for an HPS throughout).
    all the best, let us know how you get on.

5. growing outside is easier for your first time in my opinion. get some decent soil (not miracle grow) and after 2 weeks start giving it some small amounts of veg nutrients. Check out a hydroponics store in town or online and they will have everything you need. Also a way to test your waters PH and adjust it is a must. You can get a bundle with tester drops and ph up and down solution for like 20-30. Yeah you can use a meter but the drops are faster than calibrating a ph meter and cost a hell of a lot less. you could use the money saved on better supplies.

most important rule thats easy to break is: DONT TELL ANYONE!!!
    also if your trying to get away with growing in your parents house like a LOT of people on here do thats just not cool and wait till you have your own place to grow without getting anyone else in trouble

check out this part of the forum
    Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

6. [quote name='"Ayron"']growing outside is easier for your first time in my opinion. get some decent soil (not miracle grow) and after 2 weeks start giving it some small amounts of veg nutrients. Check out a hydroponics store in town or online and they will have everything you need. Also a way to test your waters PH and adjust it is a must. You can get a bundle with tester drops and ph up and down solution for like 20-30. Yeah you can use a meter but the drops are faster than calibrating a ph meter and cost a hell of a lot less. you could use the money saved on better supplies.

most important rule thats easy to break is: DONT TELL ANYONE!!!
    also if your trying to get away with growing in your parents house like a LOT of people on here do thats just not cool and wait till you have your own place to grow without getting anyone else in trouble

check out this part of the forum
    Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums[/quote]

Lol you sound like someone who just read Jorge Cervantes book on how to grow and now you know everything. Please, if your going to give advice don't be so broad and misleading.

First things first. It is grossly too late to start an outdoor grow. Most plants are anywhere from 2-6 weeks into flower by now, some even more (I just harvested my first plant a couple days ago.)

OP...the only way you can grow this is to buy a couple 6500k cfls and make a DIY grow box. I made a stealth indoor to veg my outdoor plants, check out the first few pages of my current grow. Smell isn't an issue while they are this small. Your better off seeing if you can even grow it/get it stArted first before you waist money on nutrients, fans, growing medium etc.

7. If it sprouts, head over the great growing section here. There are tons of knowledgeable people in the grow area, more so than right here.