found a seed..got some questions..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stoned_soldier, Sep 3, 2004.

1. yesterday for the first time ever i found a seed in my stash.. this is unusual since i always get sinsemilla, mostly nuggets.. my question tho is can seed be premature cuz the one i have is very very tiny.. it's about the size of well the hole in the pen cap of a bic pen.. that's the smallest i can think of related to everyday objects.. can i plant this seed? it's a yellow/green colour, i almost mistaked it for a tiny unsplit nug..

2. yeah they can be premature, i dont think that seed would have a good shot of growing

3. my pops always told me not to bother with em.......

4. I'd try germinating it rather than out right planting it. You'd know in 2 or 3 days if its any good because it'll grow a white tap root. If it does plant it, if it doesnt then nothing lost.
    Mind you even if it germinates it still may not grow to a plant but that's the chance you take with seeds.

5. Yellow/green then it's premature. You can try to germ it but I really doubt it will.