Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a random dime bag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PlzBeBlunt, Nov 6, 2015.

1. I smoke with my friends on occasion cruising around and today I got the day off work so I decided to clean my car and BAM I found a dime bag he dropped I felt bad cuz he asked me to save it but I smoked no regrets

2. Some friend you are. I mean he asked you to save it lol. But oh well no regrets right?

3. I have friends like that, I will share weed with them all the time but if i leave some with them on accident they smoke it up like a fucking fiend without asking first, had one friend use up a whole 1/2 ounce of my stuff for brownies and the brownies didnt even work, still waiting for revenge on that one..

4. That's not nice dude. If you had regretted it, it would be a little bit okay. But no regret for being a dick to a friend......

5. I smoke him down all the time I even hook him up with free bud when he's on the low he has my back I have i his back were chill like that jaja

6. 'Hey dude i found some of your weed left in my car'

'Save it bro, lets smoke down later'!

'nah dude Im gonna smoke it now and get highlolrofl'

[​IMG]

7. #7 PatrickXy6dC, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    You didn't find a "random" bag of cannabis. You found your friend's cannabis and stole it from him. You had so little self control that you stole from a friend. You're a really sad piece of work. Shame on you.

8. Yeah man that's kind of fucked up, as people have said thats not a random dime bag, it was a friends.
    And if its only a dime that tells me he cant afford much.
    I really hope you gave him money or replaced it right after.

9. Not that it makes a difference but was it reggy or dank?

10. Lol op got flamed. Classic tough gc love.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Wait so a dime bag of marijuana ?! That's like $1000!!! You need rehab and Jesus brother.

12. You did save it. Safely in your lungs.

13. Homegrown dank I was honestly surprised it got me high the quality looked like reggy

14. hah so like a gram? i would have smoked it too and if i left it in a mates car they probably would have too. who cares its the smallest amount

15. I wish I could find a random bag

16. roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale.... exhale

just a random breathing exercise on the lucky find. good for you and your car [​IMG]

17. You sound like a true friend.

Wanna babysit my kid?

18. [​IMG]