Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a pound in the trash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by secool, Mar 31, 2011.

1. My girls mom found a pound of weed in the trash. Its not even trimmed, not bad stuff it has no seeds at least. This is a picture of a half ounce trimmed up :) I'll try n get a picture of the rest cleaned up soon.

Attached Files:

2. nice find!! cant wait to see the next pic!

3. that was mine...

4. Haha thanks man! Its awesome to finally trim a plant. I'm hoping to cure some and enjoy a smooth smoke.

5. nooo, that was mine!!

6. Relax boys finders, keepers.

7. am i the only one wondering why in the hell there was a lb of weed in the trash?
    thats just like driving on the highway and throwing money out the window...

8. What kind of trash can was it?? LOL

And why was she diggin in the trash??

Either way its fuckin AWESOME she found it, but its just a strange occurrence.

9. #9 smokedahoot, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
    i had so much weed that after sex i would clean off with it and just threw it out, your welcum

10. yeah def... moldy? not if its smokeable...

id water-cure it just to make sure there arent any messed up chemicals fucking with your lungs, thats just me tho.

11. Dude you probably stole someone's drop hahah

Around me the cops found about 400lbs of weed in one of those industrial trash cans.

12. She found it in a black trash bag in a dumpster at a car wash. It needs to be dried though a little. I have no idea why anyone would throw such a beautiful plant away. Not to mention the large quanity.

13. Probably was a drug deal and the dude was just running late. The dealer was watching and is currently tracking you down. Watch out OP. BTW Im watching you :devious:

14. I've picked up fatter ounces than that. :cool:

just kidding, nice find OP :D

15. dude, you def just sniped someones pound from a deal. hahahaha sick grab! :hello:

16. who's garbage was it and why was she digging through it? lol

17. It was a nice find haha. I'm glad I get to toke for free!

18. It just go's to show ya that one mans trash is another mans treasure...

Im sure it was moldy , or had powdery mildew or something was wrong with it for a grower to throw it out. I would be pretty leary just smokin on it willy nilly...

19. lol. why on earth did she go through a black garbage bag in a car wash?
    that's hilarious.

I guess lucky you.

20. The bad is plenty good, it has no mold and it smokes good. The only downside its a little bit harsh.