found a plant! (pic included)

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Jun 1, 2012.

1. So I went to a trail that I go to everyday to walk for a couple hours. Now the way this trail is set up is there's a cement path that goes through basically the woods for about 3 miles. Alongside the path, hidden by trees is a small river. So I decide I need to take a piss and im not about to walk another mile to the bathroom, so I go over to the river and take a piss. I see this small lot thats abandoned on the other side of the river so I walk over there and what do I see! A plant! Im not sure whether it's male or female, but to me it definitely looked like marijuana. I took a pic too :)

[​IMG]

It didn't really smell either. But i took a pic and left, because it was literally next to the trail and i was kinda sketch about it haha.

2. #2 Mithrandir, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    No pic

Edit: my eyes are deceiving me

3. yes there is

4. Probably just ditch weed, its all over the place around here. It wont grow buds.

5. Looks healthy, I found a plant on my patio most likely concieved the way haha. Iv found plenty of wild hemp but that looks like cannabis forsure. Pretty gal

6. looks like one

7. i'd leave a note saying nice plant or something

8. i second this notion

9. Hahah im not sure if it's someone's plant or not. It looks like it was wild, though im not really sure I don't see alot of wild marijuana plants around here..

10. "Kids" smoke on stairs sometimes and perhaps drop seeds ect.

11. You won't be able to move it, that would probably kill it, and would rip away a lot of roots.

12. Sweet lookin plant.

13. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']You won't be able to move it, that would probably kill it, and would rip away a lot of roots.[/quote]

I don't plan on moving it. Ill just check on it every so often just to see if it'll maybe produce some buds.

14. its a ruderalis, it has a lower THC content than either indica or sativa, but might be worth a smoke, not saying it will get you high though

15. Nurture it. Feed it mother earth. Watch her grow. Rainbow

16. #16 I Grow Dro, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    How the FUCK can you tell?

You know ruderalis is aka "Auto Flower" lol

EDIT: this is me calling BS on your statement btw.. Dunno if that got lost in my post lol

17. ruderalis is hemp. Autoflowering plants (Cannabis indica, Cannabis sativa) are crossed with Cannabis ruderalis to obtain those growing characteristics.

At this point there is simply no way to tell, though - but the plant does look healthy, although a bit lanky.

18. #18 I Grow Dro, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    Aww i see. Gracias señor.

19. have you ever seen a ruderalis? ruderalis plants are wild, whereas auto plants aren't, and this one is pretty large for an auto, which is why I made the call...what do you know about leaf structure?

[​IMG]

20. Yeah, I didn't see any buds on it and to me it looks pretty mature. I'm not 100% sure though, which is why im gonna go back every so often to check up on it, maybe it'll bud who knows right?