found a plant in my yard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by popsson, Jun 1, 2006.

1. OK this is wat u guys do with ur seeds instead of thowing them away just toss em some were with potentioal to grow or if ur not a lasy ass plant them at random places it will be dope cus the ones that dont get caught aare gold

2. haha makes me want to orgasm all over my keyboard

what?

3. i had a plant growing outside too and i moved in b/c i was paranoid of the neighbors...then it died after like two days...must have been culture shock im guessing. i hope your plant ends up turning into some nice buds!

4. hahaha thats so awesome man! looks so healthy for having no nutes or any special dirt.

Wow good luck with that i say let mother nature take its place and just grow that out naturally!seems to be doing good anyway like that

5. yeah im tryin hard to keep this thing alive.. and its working so far.. day 1 complete.

ill be sure to try to keep yall updated on the growth

6. fuckin weeds

7. i always see these threads and get excited. that's insane, i wish i had mj plants growing without any effort, or knowledge lol.

8. Why'd you move it? I'd say it needed a bit more sunlight but thats it looks healthy. You may have given it transplant shock if you diddn't take the soil lit was already in with you

9. Yep you moved it indoors.. its dead.

10. Awww! I hope it's a girl.

11. no... i just moved it from the front of my house.. i still keep it outside.. and when i transplanted it, it was droopy for a couple of hours.. now its back to normal... so i guess i transplanted it correctly.

12. update us on how it gets on
    i wish something like that happened
    in my garden

13. Hey -

It is awesome how MJ grows.... A few years ago my friends & I used to park in this same location to go mtn biking. We would always roll a J to smoke out on the ride somewhere. Every week someone different would roll the J. Later in the summer we found a MJ plant growing near where always parked. Well come to find out that we had all tossed seeds in that area as we pulled them out of our MJ to roll one. The plant ended up getting about 3 feet tall but it turned out to be male. It was fun to watch it grow with no help or any care.... We just let nature take its course.....

Kisses -
    Hott

14. Well all i have to say is congrats u lucky bastard. Well i hope its a lady and if that grew from throwing beaners out ur window i should have a forest outside my house.

15. maybe it was growing out of a giant crack rock. thats gonna be some crazy weed bra

16. giant crack rock omfg lol

17. turned out male:mad:

18. Why would youi make it flower so early.....

is it even big enough to flower

give it lots of fertz and grow big before flower

19. + Rep for beign so lucky

Hopefully my karma will go up from repping you and Ill find a plant growing around here.