Found a plant growing.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by flyinhigh90, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Well today me and my friend smoked a blunt and went back into the woods to toke. We had a little plot with a few plants but all of them died, so a few weeks ago we took a seed from a bag of mids and planted it in an old bucket from where another plant was growing. Well today we checked and there is a very healthy looking plant with 8 leaves and about 7'' tall. It is in a small bucket of some dirt that we got out of a corn field, and it is completely surrounded in weeds. My friend insists on not even touching it but wont it need nutes and more sunlight to grow? Im thinking of going back and moving it because it is my plant

2. Lots of info on nutes in the stickies.

3. Im going to make some nutes here tomorrow. I opened the spot up a little so it can get more sunlight, but it is protected by all the plants around it. Here is a couple pics i took today.

it seems to be doing real well outside, even though the soil is bad quality, we will see how it turns out. I am planting more tomorrow too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know its stretching a little because it got almost no sun for 2 weeks, but now it should get lots.

4. Well heres another pic. It is loving the sun now that I moved it, 2 more coming too. So does the copper ring actually work for slugs? and should I put a cage up?

[​IMG]

5. ive heard that copper does work well against slugs from many people, but i havent had much success with it... personally.

i use these things:

[​IMG]

6. ok spend a little money and grow that thing legit. get a good bag of soil from a garden store or homedepot. find a spot that gets fairly good sun light if your spot doesnt allready.either dig a 2-3ft x 2-3ft hole fill with the good soil and put your plant in there or get at least a 3 or 4 gallon bucket fill that with soil and put your plant in that. and get some bug spray for your plant. water when need then your good until it flowers, if its a female. then after that thats all you need is some nutes for flowering and maybe a fence set up. pretty simple and cheap way to get a good amount of bud!

7. upnorth, thanks for that tip! I will be sure to make a few of thoes! Never thought of doing that. Yep, tomorrow im going to get a 5 gal. bucket and get some good soil for her (hopefully). My spot gets great sun all day long from morning to evening. It was just covered by the other weeds around it. So here is my question, how would I get it out of the pot? I was thinking about cutting the bottom off then cutting the sides in 4 sections and putting it in soil and pulling the sides out. But I can see a root coming out of the drainage hole so I am going to transplant for sure tomorrow. I will make a cage around it too for the deer, but I do piss around it to keep animals away.