found a plant growing in the woods

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chief rocka, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I was just saying what I would do if some fool left a five dollar bill on one of my plants. Who the fuck would take it? lol

2. Its your duty as a fellow human being to make sure the grow doen't get busted. You are obligated to remove said plant and destroy it with a thousand little fires.

3. We are jealous? If you take a look at the people who said that, they have grows under there belt and they know what it takes to bring a plant from seed to harvest. So we all know how to grow are own and wouldn't want someone to nab our hard work. It is just respect from one grower to another to leave their plant alone. So I say take your 12 posts and learn respect.....but then again there is no honor among thieves now is there.

4. Leave a note on the damn plant that says "I found your plant". If its still there with the note in place in a week or two later then I say its fair game. Or at least less rotten of you to take it. Pot plants just don't pop up out of nowhere.

Personally I hope the mods delete this thread because it's just not cool to post about taking people plants. There are a lot of gorilla gardeners on here that would love to kick your ass. And just because you don't believe in karma doesn't mean it won't come back to haunt you. You don't have to believe it for it to be true.

5. #85 Themythblazer, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    props

6. unless he can kick the growers ass and steal his weed. I say if your gonna grow on private property, try n make it private.

7. 4 all we kno its his plant, who the fuck rides the bike in the weeds?

• Like Like x 1
  8. lol i didn't ride my bike in the weeds :laughing:

there is a road near this plant

9. Yeah then the its prob a old ass nug drop or something from the stoners smoking right off the path.