found a plant growing in the woods

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chief rocka, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I guess it wouldn't be horrible to take 1 or 2 buds. But to chop the whole thing down....not cool. Look at it from all points of view. What if it was yours and you go to check on it and someone stole it. You can't honestly say (well that's what I get for having it there). You like anyone else would be seriously upset, ready to fight.

2. #42 Chief rocka, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    well.. i even started to consider to take only 2 or 3 branches when they're ready but IF that plant will be there when it is almost too late to harvest, then fuck it. I am going to chop that thing down and enjoy my luck.

And admit it- most of you are jealous, am i right? :D

to BeZtoken: Actually if that would be my plant i would never ever plant it in that place. It is growing about 7 meters from the road and there is cars driving and all. Soo i think it is the stupidiest place for someone plant a seed and i still believe that it was a seed from someones weedsack. I am planning to spread a lot of seeds (considering to buy outdoor, auto flower) in a different places. Half of them will be male and few will be stolen and i am down with that. Hell, it can be like all of them will bemales orall of them will be stolen! who knows...

3. Lol - most of the people here have probably harvested more of their own personal weed, in quantities that you could probably never fathom.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 Husky42, Aug 7, 2011
    Sorry why would i be jealous of a scrawny whore like that?

My bitches need weight.

I'm joking, though it is a skinny bitch. But seriously, why would somebody be jealous of an unfinished plant that could be straight up Ruderalis?

You said it got you stoned, well I call you a liar.. that shit cant not at the stage its at right now.. its not gonna get you blazed.

And honestly, the more and more I look at it, this looks like typical mid-west Ruderalis schwag.

5. I dont see any cannibis leaves on the whole plant.... It may very well be ruderalis

6. i don't understand. At the beginning you diss me for thinking of harvesting a found plant and now you say that it isn't weed and i got high from my thoughts :D

7. lol its definitely cannibus sativa or a hybrid....

looks taken care of too..

8. I see ruderalis traits as well. I am growing a Rude right now (purple-kush hybrid). This is definitely a hybrid plant. And its without a doubt taken care of by someone.

9. #49 Chief rocka, Aug 7, 2011
    as i said- i will take 2 branches when they're ready and if nobody comes after this plant when it is almost too late, i will take it.

10. if i planted in the wild, it would be my own fault if someone found it and stole! of course i would be pissed, who wouldn't be, but shit happens when you don't think!!!! i would have done the same thing especially if i had no bud and that sexy thing was there!! AAAAWW man i would be so happy :smoking:!!!

11. Finnaly someone understands me :hello:

12. Don't mean to be a dick, but what does a 'taken care of' plant look like when its growing in the wild? I'm all for the idea that someone may have planted it, but as for the idea that someone is actively going out there taking care of the plant I don't see what makes you guys say that. It very well could be bag seed someone dropped. I don't agree with the guy ripping off the plant when it could belong to someone else, but I must admit that's the problem with a gorilla grow in the first place. Anything could happen to it and I doubt most folks would leave a wild marijuana plant under the premise someone else grew it. Just my .02.

13. #53 Husky42, Aug 7, 2011
    Yea these crosses are showing up more and more. Since about 02/03 really. Nice that all the early girls came from the rude hybrids iirc.

Just out of curiosity Chief, Pacific Northwest or around the triangle? - Very well could be a rude hybrid. There are several key traits to the plant pointed to a rude hybrid.

Nobody is saying its not weed.

You take it and get away with it, hey it will come back to bite ya some way some how eventually.

Just like this guy who planted the plant took his chances and you found it, if your ever out there and he "finds" you - well I feel sorry for you.

14. Now I know to set up bear traps around my plants when I do gorilla grows.

15. Razor wire is pretty brutal if the person likes to ride bikes. bury a lil and leave chunks sticking up, peddles get stuck in the razor wire and causes the dude to crash. Should pull up razor wire when they crash and the little pukes slam into it getting several nice gashes long the way.

Also you can use steel 12 gauge to 410 shot adapters with trip wire and a little snap pin to set the primer off. Not a lot of force but it'd hurt somebody pretty bad.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Close-up-Coiled-Barbed-Against-Photographic/dp/B0035RF2TY]Amazon.com: Close-up of Coiled Razor Wire and Barbed Wire on a Fence Against Blue Sky Photographic Poster Print, 18x24: Home & Garden[/ame]

The coiled stuff is pretty nasty, buddy uses it in his home garden outdoors, its brutal. That is just a picture.

I dunno if you can buy it though, no clue really he stole a huge bundle from a prison site when it was being built lol.

16. not only is it probably someone else's weed plants, but it looks like you chopped them way too soon

17. #57 Russy, Aug 7, 2011
    this thread is hilarious...

everyone jumping on this guy calling him a ripper , and a thief...

he said there was only 2 plants right?

And 1 of them was a male?

Well stop right there and think about it......

You think someone was manning this plot and let the male grow? seriously? doubtful.... They may have been planted by someone , but I doubt they are being taken care of... not with a male nearby....

Was there jugs of water , or perlite around the hole, any signs of it being cared for? If yes, leave it be... If no, its yours now.

Most guerrilla grows will not be just 2 plants... and certainly the males would have been pulled, I say its your plot now !

looked at the pics again, It does not look like someones plot AT ALL, weeds growing around it and everything... could have been wild.. happy harvesting.. pick the seeds out and roll joints...

18. and seriously people just because this guy took someone's plant does mean it's ok to drop freaking razor wire and bear traps around you plants. if youre growing on property you don't own, then you should call yourself lucky if nobody finds your shit and rips it. thats why you look long and hard for a spot nobody will happen upon

19. Sorry but many guerrilla growers plant 1-3 max in one area. That's actually my plan this fall, to have about a dozen ruderalis hybrid plants growing in woodsy areas. No more than 2 plants will be found within any hundred yard radius. I'll also be leaving at least one male in order to get lots of seeds for the future.

I'd say the ONLY way you can argue this is not probably someone's plants, is if the soil immediately around the plant looks untouched. I also say this knowing that many places have public land that's fertile enough to grow in, so this is no fool proof argument by any means.

I personally would have watched them and not harvested unless they go past the prime harvest time and it looks like nobody else is waiting for them.

20. Almost there, just another side of the world :D

I live in Latvia, Europe. I can bet you didn't ever heard of this country. It is a nice place to live actually :)