found a plant growing in the woods

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chief rocka, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Fuck finders keepers.

Hopefully that guy got some trail cams somewhere and comes for your ass :)

2. definitely some type of cannabis. sativa, or possibly ruderalis? Looks weird though. are those male plants all around it? if so high likelihood its been pollenated and totally seeded out -- sometimes u can't see them. btw, love the spider on the plant in the 1st pic. lol

3. dude grab some :)

4. trust me, there is absolutely NO WAY those got there unless someone planted them :rolleyes:

or survived this long in life :rolleyes: and besides, it wouldnt be flowering now unless it was an auto seed or someone force flowered... solstice is June 21, that's when the days start getting shorter, and also when plants begin preflowering (unless there autos)

if your in the northern hemisphere you need to plant around march-april (depending on temperature for your location) preflower starts after june 21 - august mid, flowering should be finished in under 90 days after that..

5. DUDE just fucking cut a few branch's off. and then leave. now if i was you id dig that bitch up.

6. Fucking dick leave other peoples weed alone and grow your own.

I've come across peoples grows before and just leave that shit alone, not my business and just not cool

7. are you sure??? what would cannabis do without us then:confused:. How did it survive when we were not micro-managing their life cycles? I'm not being rude, just wondering how a cannabis plant ever re-produces if its seeds would die in the winter after she dropped her seeds.... how would there ever be a new harvest?

8. It's probably left over from a previous grow. No one would go way out there just to start 1 plant:rolleyes:

9. Get ur own seed and grow your own.. Seriously, stop stealing dude

10. All I can say is ... I hope that my plants (which I tend the shit out of) look somewhere near as good as that bud! Holy shit! You KNOW someone is taking care of that bud, its beautiful.

11. F*** you to all of you haters. And much respect for all of you supporters! :D

I will chop off this plant at the september or october i think. Half of them seeds i will plant in october and other half at march/april to be sure that some of them will survive. BUT i will spread them at a lot of places where nobody would go. I am learning from mistakes of others! :)

12. So you come on these forums, to tell people to fuck off? Nice one you ass. You obviously have never grown before, or put any work into a grow before - hence the reason why a lot of people here are telling you not to rip that plant, which is obviously someone's personal crop, because that bud looks to damn good to be 100% wilds. But whatever man, if you do end up ripping someone else's work, I hope karma comes to bite you in the ass.

13. well... i do not believe in karma :D

Ok, i agree that someone put a auto flower seed in the ground and that's it! As the Stormcloud said- it is always risky to grow outdoors and i know that next year some of my plants will be missing too. But that is how it is and i can bet that person who planted this plant have 10 other plants in other places.

14. #34 BeZtoken, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    FUCK YOU? dude how dare you come here and disrespect people in that manner. There just being honest. Did you honestly think you could brag to a bunch of growers about finding and STEALING someones grow and we would approve. Sorry you obviously have no idea the stress and care involved in growing our own.

So I really hope it burns black and gives you headaches. Or maybe you'll get lucky and the one who's growing it will catch up with you and kick your ass for ya it sounds like you could use a good ass kicking.

15. what the hell as long as they ain,t mine, they are,nt ready yet though, wait for the trich. turn amber n the buds will fill out more

16. didn't know that putting seed in a ground means growing... :D

And no, there will be no ass kicking and weed will burn nicley with light grey ashes :)

17. lol wow dude this thread is totally fucked up

18. Leave it be man.

19. but it really is... I mean i really can't argue with the dude if there isn't any proof that someone planted that it could have grown on its on i'd wait until its ready to harvest and see what happens to it if there is another person they're probably still taking care of it and by harvest they should chop it down..if they dont i'd chop it down my self no reason to let a plant ruin.:smoke:

20. I don't want to be apart of the whole offensive part of this thread but if I would've seen this a month ago, before I started my first grow, putting in the work and the stress it can sometimes cause makes you appreciate how much work it takes. I'm not saying some guy tended to these buds on the reg, hell, maybe that persons right in saying a bagseed just got thrown down and it sprouted, I've seen this happen. Multiple times. But even before I grew, ON the off chance that I found a plant as healthy and beautiful as that, I couldn't bring myself to just cut a full fucking plant down.

It's just based on principle. I'd take like an 1/8's worth of bud tops.

Nowadays though, after appreciating what it takes to grow a plant, I couldn't even touch it, unless there was a field of like 100 of them bitches just like that one. I mean, hey, they've already got enough. But that's all hypothetical.

I don't really blame you for wanting to take the whole plant but people are right, it's gonna be hard to get the approval of the people on this forum who have been growing for years and years and years, perfecting and growing to love the act of growing your own indoor/outdoor marijuana.

Like I said, no hard feelings towards you at all, lucky find some would say. There's just a lot of people here that completely disagree with it. Me being one of them. Anyways, good luck, hope it's not someone's beautiful bitch that they've been yearning to harvest.

p.s. foot prints around the plant would be the FIRST thing anyone growing guerilla style would cover up. if you've ever read up on guerilla growing it's very specific as to leave no trace of you being there. No finger prints, no footprints, hair, anything that could indefinitely be traced back to you if it got to that point.

just something to keep in mind.