Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a Picture I thought was worth sharing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Justint999, May 1, 2010.

1. #1 Justint999, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    Just found a pretty random yet really awesome picture I thought a few might enjoy
    [​IMG]

2. Holy. Fuck.

3. all i can see is the blotter papper and the shrooms!

4. NICE!

I want that stash...

5. I always feel like pictures like this look too good to be true, but if its real, my god, that's amazing

6. Dude how the fuck did you get a picture of my room?!?!

7. How can it not be real?
    That type of image would be hard to digitally master.

8. i lol at those baby mushrooms. what is your pet caterpillar gonna get a body buzz?

9. Have you ever eaten shrooms? My buddy grows these golden cap amazonian strain, and 1-1.5g will have you tripping just as hard as an eigth or more of your average quality shrooms. Strain dude, all about da strain

edit: whooo the fuck has a pet caterpilla? Is that some slang for penis?

10. now thats the shit i would want around me if the world was going to end...lol

11. When I look at this picture I legit think "Wonderland"

12. Not quite, there's no food or water.

Looks like a devil in sheep's clothing.

13. This is really random but did you know there is a man who is 82 years old and claims to have not eaten or drank anything for 70 years. He has currently been in a hospital for 7 Days as of today (or somewhere around there) and has not consumed any food or any beverages and his body has shown no signs of anything. He's going to continue being tested on for 13 more days and then if hes not dead hes a "Holy Man"

Just for some proof (I've seen it on more than Just Fox News)---------> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591747,00.html

14. What the fuck were you doing taking pictures in my pantry??? :devious:

15. haha yo my b didn't mean to take a pic without your permission

16. :laughing: Heh I wouldn't have pills, other than cannabis pills :D

17. Cool picture. thats a lot of stuff.

18. I wonder what it would be like to do them all in one day.

19. Can I come live with you please Ahahahahah