Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a nug nested in my hair.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeroyDankins, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Alright so I woke up this morning to the smell of weed but I knew I was out at the moment, then I walk into the bathroom and look at the mirror to the sight of a little piece of green tucked away in my hair ( I have pretty long and thick hair ) I honestly have no idea how a stray bud landed in my hair but no complaints here.:smoke:

Just thought I'd share that with you.

2. Good job! I wonder how long it was there, lol.

3. It's a miracle! I'd be so happy about that.

4. Couldn't have been TOO long, it was the same weed I had bought a 1/4 of about a week ago.

5. the bud fairy

6. :D There is a god!

7. Happened to me once, only I found it on my drivers seat before i went to work. Nice surprise :)

8. Its these little weed surprises that makes some days just awesome :D

9. I wonder if I could kill off a 1/4th in a week, an 1/8th easily, but 2 of them, I'd have to actually discipline myself to smoke more weed to kill it in a week.

Either way I love finding long lost nugs, even if it wasn't that long ago. Opening a drawer and seeing a nug laying in a mortar and pestle you're like "SHIT ITS THE JOINT I NEVER HAD" and then you smoke it and its always a better high when you're not expecting it.

My friend found weed at his ex girlfriends house, which was stored there by him almost exactly a year before the day he rediscovered it. It was also stored in a bag with dryer sheets (he lives with a very conservative parent so he keeps it on the D.L.) He brought it over and me and another friend of mine looked for mold with a small portable jewelers microscope and a magnifying glass. Decided it was mold free, and it was mostly dehydrated anyway.

We called it dryer sheets, shit tasted like dryer sheets. and we smoked the fuck out of it, and it got us high.

10. So you found like .5 of a gram in your hair!!!

11. Your head grows weed. Quick exploit this and make millions.

12. dude what if u went to take a shower and u saw it on the way down the drain. :'( SAUDY FACE!

13. It's the return of hair weed.