Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found A Nice Amount Of Seeds In Some Dank Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buckethead129, Aug 17, 2014.

1. #1 buckethead129, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    so I found some (quite a lot actually) seeds in a qtr oz. sack of some Blue Cheese I purchased through a  friend, who new a friend.. anyway, im germinating them now. im considering going the CFL route as iv had some success before (had a much to humid room n got bugs) so I know the things to do now, plus I plan to invest some capitol into it.. anyone agree cfls are the best way to go if u wana stay under the radar n cheap? iv heard LEDs are now a popular option, MH or HPS are simply out of the question due to ventilation reasons..i know it will prolly gimme the best results fastest, but some new technology has come out, cfls worked for me all the way to flowering twice before..

2. LED would be better than CFLs 

3. I was thinking cfl -led together, plusmaybe doing a Scrog technique, I see you've done that does it work nicely?

Yes scrog is a great technique especially if you have a plant limit

5. I do im going for like 2 maybe 3 that's all I can afford to light efficiently... hopefully mix of cfl n led. cfl for veg, n led for flower maybe?

6. #6 lFourTwenty, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014

If you get a good LED light just use that..decent ones aren't very cheap though. Don't worry with CFLs unless you wanna put them on the sides for extra light.

7. but listen to my dilemma. I CAN NOT use MH or HPS  as it would be ideal, I cant not afford to set up a cooling vent. system.. nor have the space, I wanna try a mixture of cfl, led, and outdoor sunlight..im aiming for 2-3 fems out of the like 10 seeds im sprouting

8. I may jus veg with cfls, as iv had great successs in the past with vegging with cfls, nice n cool, and relatively cheap. I need a nice led for flowering, I was looking up some good ones online, theres a specific one for flowering, its like 135 watts for like 70-90$ I forget.. would that be worth it? the light is light this circle that looks like it mounts on to your wall or something, or is hung by pullys. but does that little circle really provide enough correct light temperature to the plants? it looks scrawny in the pic, like it would never take 2 plants through flowering, but then again im naïve to the ever anglw of LEDS. never used. but I think vegging with cfls, n flowering with led is the way to go, and mic some natural sunlight in there when I can.. its summer in my area :)

9. does any one know how the strain blue cheese is suited to growing indoors?