Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found a new way to get even more stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Applemask, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ok everyone knows that feeling when you take a hit and you cough your lungs out and you all of a sudden feel higher well yesterday I took a hit and I coughed like hell so then I said to myself what if I purposely take big hits and make myself cough so I did it and it worked. What you wanna do is get a bong preferably and take a hit big enough to hold it in for 3secs atleast but at the same time not a hit that you will waste and automatically cough out when you clear the bong. I dont recommend this to people who throw up easily and idk if it helps but an empty stomach is worth considering when trying this. Happy toking blades!

2. taking big rips is a new way? man where have i been.

3. stick a decarbed bud in your butt. Its the SHIT!

4. bro.. thats the way u supposed to smoke weed!! haha.. hold it for longer than 3 seconds.. you will be on your ass!!

5. I always take big rips and hold em for 6 seconds. I read somewhere that it only takes like 6 or 7 seconds for 99% of the THC to be absorbed by your lungs.

Works every time for me

6. LOL

Sound like op just got really high off the bong for the first time and thought he discovered something new haha. Thanks anyways op your prob high as shit right now so it's cool, we won't judge lol.

But if u really wanna get high as shit....just smoke AND vape in one session. It will have you flying....

7. Nothing new haha big hits get u hella high. Thats the way of life my good man :cool:

8. Try dabbin! :D

9. Dabs will get u wayyyyyy blowed lol one pea sized dab and you'll be high for a solid 3 hours. I used.to have a HiSi rig and everyday it did its job ;)

10. Have a full sized hitman sidecar with brilliance perk. Lately my daily driver has been my new Sheldon black recycler. 30/150 limited shit. :D

11. when you cough like that your depleating the oxygen in ur system,
    what your feeling is the start of suffocation. not good for you.
    and could very well cause headaches.. If weed doesnt get you high enough,
    get better weed...for gods sake...

12. So wait you get higher if you take big hits and smoke more weed? How did i not figure this out...

13. [quote name='"YODA"']when you cough like that your depleating the oxygen in ur system,
    what your feeling is the start of suffocation. not good for you.
    and could very well cause headaches.. If weed doesnt get you high enough,
    get better weed...for gods sake...[/quote]

This^

The extra "buzz" you feel is oxygen deprivation.

In my experience, you actually get higher taking multiple smaller tokes that don't make you cough. You can smoke more over a long haul if you haven't raped your lungs.

14. This is new and exciting

15. last night i hit my vape while torchin my nail and in the same inhale i took the dab
    wooooo
    vape n dab ftw

16. ive never dabbed but on youtube those motherfuckers look so baked i wanna move to colorado already and finish college, start my career and dab every fugggin day

17. lol
    i dunno if u wanna dab everyday...ur tolerance will skyrocket

plus ur lungs will b covered with oil

its a good idea to switch it up..i switch it up from vaoping to dabing to combusting (which i hardly do now cuz vapes r the shit)

18. lol!!

19. we call that milking a bong where I live, grind up a bud, pack bong slide full, snap it in one hit, pass to your friend, repeat as needed :)

20. You've got to be joking..