Found a moth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dabs710, Nov 13, 2017.

1. #1 dabs710, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Found a moth in the grow room. Killed it immediately. Still paranoid that it laid some eggs.

When would be a good time to spray BT? I read it's a foliar spray, how do you spray properly under artificial light? When the light goes completely out or like 5 - 20 minutes before it goes out? What's best? Or is waiting for the lights to turn on / off a big myth with foliars?

Thanks.

2. You don't want to hit bare bulbs with sprays, the rapid change in temperature can cause them to shatter/explode. Just let them cool to the touch (wipe them down if you actually touch them). With sealed hoods it's NBD.

Fuck moths haha, I used to feed them to my mantis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya for sure I am running the Philips 315W. They are much cooler than HPS but still have a similar "nature". I could honestly run both bulbs with decent foliage with just fans and no exhaust it is so surprisingly cool. I avoid touching them directly on the glass and hold the base when I install.

I would use mantis's if I was in flower and didn't want to spray the buds.

4. I already see very light caterpillar damage (the little tiny holes in the leaves), unbelievable. It must have been there for a few days before.

Thank goodness the BT comes today. Goodbye bastards.