- Found a male plant Question -

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HappySmoker420, Nov 8, 2007.

1. I had 3 plants in 12/12 cycle and after 5 days 2 of them showed to be female with wonderful pistils! The third plant took another 48hrs or so but finally showed some small male seed sacks or balls.

My question is; Could the other plants have already been pollenated by the male? The balls were very tiny and I only counted 2 of them on 1 internode. I was shaking these plants not being careful etc. I heard this pollen can stick on your hands and clothes and get into the air and get onto the other plants. Should i be worried or were the seed sacks not nearly mature enough to be a threat to the 2 other plants???

I cut off the male by the stem and put him into a paper bag and put him in the fridge. I'm thinking about grinding down his leaves tomorrow and making some brownies with them.

2. Not sure how potent those brownies would be.
    Anyhow, yes you should be okay, but you want to get that plant away from the females asap.

3. just watch the females closely for any signs of seed development.

4. The male plant will give you a headache. If the females have been pollinated then your going to have to clean the grow room inch after inch, or your next garden will get seeded as well. Sucks, but maybe you cut it down in time. :bolt:

5. they will be ok they would not have spread any pollen yet but there no point making brownies fi the male though u will not get anything of them the male does not have any thc cbd ect u would be just aswell making normal brownies sorry m8 but dont worry about the pollen

6. Feed that male to the lions mate.:devious: