Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a lot of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellaFlushJdm, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Daaammmmnnn that's so lucky OP. I'm jealous as fuck... Enjoy!

2. When I worked in the mall I found a 10 sack of Reggie on the ground. Rolled a fat ass blunt n got high. I was also chillin n smokin with a buddy just sitting on his deck and we heard a car crash in the subdivision. We go running that way and the young kid 16-19 crashed into a parked car. But we seen him throw something under another car. My buddy was already on the phone with the cops (kid wasnt hurt but fucked both cars up) ended up being a half oz. smoked the shit outa that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Damn, that's crazy. Same with OPs story. That's fucking lucky, around here I doubt I'd ever be that lucky. Way back when I didn't smoke I found a huge ziplock bag on the street with what looked like bud in it but when I looked it was some weird ass cat food

4. If you are being truthful than you are one lucky motherfucker. I wouldn't smoke it honestly due to it possibly having mites (why it was thrown away) But I sure as hell would sell it.

5. I found a g of some shit weed, but threw it away because it was so shitty

6. Could it be that the person used a power trimmer and keep all the buds that the machine could trim and it spits out the smaller buds like you have?

7. You lucky SOB. Hope you enjoy that shit and conserve!! Any idea on what type of bud it is?

8. sounds like someone is growing near that house u picked up those bags from and just threw the trash and shit they didnt needed out. , its still good bud bro!

9. TBH you're doing him a favor. There's tons of grower horror stories out there that involve disposal guys ratting you out because of all the trim you're throwing out.