Found a long lost joint!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokers, Jan 7, 2013.

1. So.. Just now I was cleaning my room and I look in little box i have and booom theres a joint. It is from about 1.5 years ago and im so fucking happy cause i'm dry. I would post a picture but im soo lazy. Its a nice joint.. nice size.. and nicely rolled. Do you think a 1.5year old joint will get me high? It wasnt sealed or anything... I can only imagine how dry the bud is.

2. Smoke it up cuz..It should still get you high

3. U smoke it yet? U blazed?

4. Naaaw imma break it up and put it in the bong...

5. Gotta love finding old weed, especially in tight times. My buddy just leaves roaches all over his house so when he's dry he just goes and looks for them to roll a couple joints.

6. Weed will definitely still get you high, just might be a bit harsh. I've smoked some reallllly old weed (not proud of it) and it still got me blazed.

7. I used to save roaches when i was young and broke. Now i find some roaches hidden away every once in a while. Such a horrible smell.

8. if you still have it i'd put it in a bad with an orange peel or some other fruit peel and leave it there for a half hour or so. that'll get it wet and make it a lil less dry