Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found A Live Round In My Bag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yamcha, Jun 16, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402948844.664264.jpg

Accidentally ran it over later. Anyways it was some pretty good 'dro. What does this mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. means you got shorted by ghetto mofos

3. yeah lol that's gotta weigh a couple grams easy.

4. Funny thing is they said it was 'mids' but it was clearly higher grade stuff

5. Doesnt get much more ghetto than that....

6. #6 StonedScholar, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Reminds me of...

Attached Files:

7. I would find someone else ASAP.

8. Hahaha what the hell

9. Well, I wouldn't complain if I was you

10. It means they gonna kill you soon :eek: R.I.P OP

11. Um, maybe time to find it from someone else. Unless for some reason he just had a random bullet as a keepsake, this dude probably keeps weapons around and maybe accidentally got one in. Unless you're cool knowing this about your friend and you trust him, he obviously feels the need to have a firearm around, which I wouldn't feel too comfortable with.

12. Owning firearms is a legal and fun hobby if you are responsible. Whoever you're buying from doesn't sound responsible.

13.  sounds straight up G my nig

14. straight up G??? More like straight up dead! Find another dealer OP

15. Send it back through his front window.

Sent from an Atari 2600 equipped with a honey coloured whip.

it means your weed was grown in water using chemicals..

17. That round is a .22. Not much more than a BB gun. But if it was in your bag of bud, find a new dealer. That's absolutely ridiculous. I've got plenty of .22, 9mm, .223, and various other calibers all over my bedroom but no rounds ever find their way into my weed. I don't sell, but still.

18. I don't think it was accidental, maybe it was though.

if your dealer is the ghetto, 'don't tread on me' type it was probably very intentional. his way of saying don't fuck with me. what a bitch though, in that cause he should have put in some .45 ACP hollowpoints or something. 

19. Hahaha that's them telling you "yeah bitch we shorted you I dare you to say something"

Seriously that's just a huge slap in the face

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app