Found a Kitten outside

Discussion in 'Pets' started by NorseMythology, Dec 10, 2016.

1. oh yes lol, they grow that sense of courage even quicker than size!

• Like Like x 1
  2. The little shit got on the kitchen table last night and ate a ton of bacon and hamburger fat i had in a container. I didnt find out until this morning, but last night i noticed he was heaving (never did throw up though). I had fed him some ham fat but it wasnt that much, so i was confused why his stomac was upset... Now i know.

The little glutton has diarrhea today but is doin alright aside from that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hope your gf is doing better and not in pain.
    On a completely different note, do cat people ever worry about getting this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not until you brought up it. C'mon man ignorance is bliss. It doesnt appear to be very likely to be problematic, and as little as i worry, this wont be among the things i do.

Ty for your kind words. Unfortunately until a medical breakthrough occurs/becomes available, i dont see much light in her tunnel. Perhaps the stemcell injections... For that i must save some money.

5. I am sorry to hear that, I hope the treatments will become cheaper. In the following years medicine will become even more advanced. I just hope regular nobodies like you me and your gf will also get cheap advance treatment. Stem cell seem to cure everything, paralyzed man regains use of arms and hands.

6. What a heartwarming post! :gc_rocks: Please OP update us with pics of your kitten now (its been almost 2 months). Thank you.

7. They grow up crazy fast, mine used to be a tiny 1 pound innocent little runt now he's a full grown shit rat and and hes only 1! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. He's so cute! Aww such a cutie little kitty!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1